About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 8 August 2015

ZIP ME UP! LESSology CHALLENGE ~ AUGUST 2015


Well, this month for our LESSology CHALLENGE I had a bit of trouble as I don't have zips.
I detest sewing. Luckily, I found a couple of zip STAMPS!
Phew!Wiping the sweat off the brow.

Zips always make me think 'Grungy Girl'.
And for some reason, Chloe ends up getting scrapped.
 Maybe it's to do with her being a London girl these days. And young. 
And she DID have to stand in front of some Brick Lane Markets graffiti!!
 So, this page was born. Thank you Lizzy C for the clock die, for the string & the old sheet music.
Sheet music, you say. Where? Why, beneath the embossing, ink, paint, gelatos, and gesso.
Of course!
See? This was a recycled element, too.
So was the corrugated card from an old box that I used behind the photo.
I also used some Dusty Attic chippy 'waste':
And my title:
Gold & black embossing powder mixed together - oh, how I love thee!!!
As much as I love these gorgeous owl girls. Thanks Gail! They were perfect for this page;)
OK, you've been soooo patient...or maybe not....maybe you just 'page downed' all the way to here!
Gotta shout out to Ronda Palazzari for the gifted pp, too:)
Head on over to our LESSology challenge this month & get zippy!!!
Cheers, & happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

21 comments:

  1. YAM!!! Sweet things to look at, LOOOVE it!! You really have catched the photo feeling into your page. Love the gold elements and the small pops of color!! Beautiful Lizzy!! Hugs Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is AMAZING! LOVING the "Where" and those owls!!! Gorgeous!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a beautiful layout; love the zipper stamps and all the texture you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shazam! Zip or no zip, you rocked this challenge Lizzy. Oh to be young and off exploring the world again! Love the title, it's brilliant :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this page Lizzy! So much going on! The photo is just perfect and you have really made it 'grungy' to go with the Brick Lane environment. I love so many things about it: the orange triangles that pop, the unexpected gold embossing, the splashes of ink, and of course the owls.Really really great lay-out!
    Lisca x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really awesome layout, Lizzy! My new fave!! I love that zip stamp and the "Where" word really stands out and compliments the photo. The background rocks too - everything is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely amazing, Lizzy! I love the grungy, cool and creative look of your beautiful page! You really ROCKED this challenge, my friend!! Zip stamps - how genius is that?! And thanks so much, as always, for your wonderful visit to my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely fantastic Lizzy. I really LOVE the zip stamp, all the embossing and the cute owls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm another one who is considering this page a new favourite! I love the zips, I love the owls, but most of all I love how the details pick up and enhance the details in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow Lizzy. I looked at each fab photo. Love the black and gold embossing and those owls look amazing all grunged up. Then I hit the whole picture. Stunning. And I mean that. I was stunned. Just stared at it for ages. The owls look absolutely amazing on top of all that other amazing stuff. Don't even know how to describe it. Absolutely gorgeous. Going back for another look. Thanks for creating, inspiring, sharing. And for the shout out. You are a sweety. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome page!! Love the embossing the layering and 'specially loooveee those gorgeous owls!!! You totally rocked this!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect grungy layout, love it !

    ReplyDelete
  13. That photo looks fantastic! And an epic background too.. Love the zip stamping.. I hope your weekend has been good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. heehee, where there's a will, there's a way!! SOOOO resourceful! I love how you've found a way for your zip - and how cool. Love the grunge background has come together! and the little pops of orange and yellow!! Gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. U amaze me every time. Love how you combine so many elements and bring them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely amazing...grungy girl indeed. Love the texture and love those little triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow...such a cool and grungy page! Awesome photo and awesome page to match! ;-) Love that title! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. A super fun layout! LOVE how you framed the photo. And the little bits of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! This page is perfect for the photo Lizzy! The title is fantastic & I love thr zipper stamp. Well i just love everything about this page:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. PS. I forgot to mention that I'm in love with the owls :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)