About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 22 August 2015

Third Lot of pages created at Camp Mojo!

... I might have to put some photos of scrappy camp up next month!
Just getting all 22 challenge LOs I've made blogged is a big job this month:)
 
You can use the mood board however you like. I hope you can see the
pink inspired me, as did the pop of gold and the idea of flowers. I think
this is a beautiful mood board!
 
 I have to say thanks to Cocoa Vanilla for the fabulous paper and flowers here:)
I was so fortunate to win a giveaway over there!

 Isn't she a corker of a girl? Sooo cute!!!

Scrap or art journal about nature - use photos, or embellishments, or journalling thoughts - subject nature!!

So, I have used a photo from around the corner where we live that
I took early one morning:
 The bg is mists with stamps. One of my fave heart ones made for me by Sanna L!
 Nature at its best, I reckon!!!


I've used the yellow and black, & the quote made me think of this photo
I'd taken of Tom with the sunlight streaming down...

 Once again, a whole pile of stuff was done with my Brother Scan N Cut.
The title is my writing; the little round circles were 'fussy cut' by the machine. YES!!!
And the fun, anchor and boat were also cut on it!
I really enjoyed creating this page!


I've used some of the colours from the board and created this LO featuring
my brother, who is a Master Fisherman & Teacher thereof to all members of
our family!!!!!
I made the anchor using layers of embossing powders. My banner 'string' is all brads!!!!!
 The bg has plasterer's tape, washi, distress ink and stamping.
 The circle is bits of the tape that sort of fell off the edge 
 I thought the circle looked cool!!!

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments....I am so sorry I can't get
back to many of you this month. I have soooo much on, that I'm pretty much off
the radar. These posts are all being scheduled for that reason, too:)
Take  care ~ Cheers ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

26 comments:

  1. Girl you are on fire!!! Everything you touch just sparkles!!! YAM!!! Love every single bit!! Thanks and TAKE CARE <3 xo Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages my darling friend...but that first one is my favourite...I just love that little painted face and that you used FLOWERS. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a busy lizzy! These look wonderful! As usual your backgrounds are amazing, fabulous photos too! Take care and take time to breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard to pick a fave, but if I had to , the One of Tom on the boat, followed closely by the fisherman ( love all the stamping) . Seriously though there is a lot to love about them all

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all gorgeous .... but those photos on your first page!!!!! OMYGOSH!!!! Those are ADORABLE!! LOVE them!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS thanks for joining in at AFSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous gorgeous layouts ...Especially loved the arrow you shared on the first layout
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracious Lizzy - you are on a roll... these are all soooooo GREAT. Your Holly page is ADORABLE - totally made me laugh.... but....the last one is my favorite - love those fish!!! No fish story there - you got it on the record for sure - love the colors and everything about that layout. All three are just SUPER FINE though.... great fun for my Sat. Thanks bunches!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gracious Lizzy - you are amazing! Love all these pages and my favourite is the little imp with the sparkly eyes. Don't worry about getting in touch with people when you are under the pump. You are such a loyal and generous follower. I know you will be back when you can. Take it easy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. heehee check you out.... trying to get all those scrappy camp project uploaded!! (so know what this can be like LOL) Love them all.... I love the fish LO the most.... probably the grunge!! You do it so well!! Love to see the rest you have in store :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh Lizzy - I didn't even know this many challenges existed! Fabtastic work as usual. I think "Capture" is my fave but hey- they're all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're doing it again..so many I couldn't possibly pick a favourite! That nature page with the black and white photo is stunning..but I think we are all going to be swayed by that adorable little face at the top

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome Lizzy! I would love to see how you store your layouts & which albums you buy. Must cost you a fortune, you are so productive!! The first layout is uber pretty, the second one is ultra cool & the third & 4th are lovely grungy masculine works. Well done you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. your manly piece for UPA is brilliant. best success with your busy times! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have been busy with so many stunning layouts, all great. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  16. 22 Layouts....wow, thats awesome!. Fabulous work Lizzy.....its so hard to pick a fav, each one is completely different...they are all great! How nice is it to have that lake just around the corner! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How fabulous to have that gorgeous view from round the corner! It looks like something I'd have to get on a plane to see. Totally envious of what you get to wake up to each morning

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! I love all of these! Your work is always fabulous.....and I bet you are IRL too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Goodness! How fabulous are these!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These layouts are all gorgeous Lizzy! Love them all! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow...you definitely found some mojo at camp. These are beautiful pages. I love the washi banners in the first one. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such amazing projects Lizzy! Love them all.....they all have the super, amazing Lizzy touches! Love your yellow page for the Berry71Bleu mood challenge...such a great photo too! The last layout just fabulous and the styling so great! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with Berry71Bleu this month! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. That Scrap the Girls is perfect for the mood board and I love the last two as well.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your projects are always so fun and fabulous!! Great take on this month's "Yellow" challenge!! Beautifully scrapped! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  25. popped over from Scrap the Girls - love your entry - amazing! Such a cute photo! Thanks for joining in at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lizzy - love it all - but especially what you have created for Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - the yellow and pink is gorgeous against the black and white photo. Loving your doodling :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)