About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Sunday, 16 August 2015

OFF THE RAILS ~ AUGUST CHALLENGE. A Wedding Page:

OFF THE RAILS has a fabulous challenge this month:
You can use either the sketch OR the mood board OR both. Fabulous!
And seeing I think it's fabulous....
LOL! I figured it made a good title. Actually, there's a story here.
This title belonged to another LO. It's a sticker, luckily, 'cos it looked gruesome.
So I ripped it off & cos I truly AM a lazy scrapper, I couldn't be bothered
finding the packaging to put it away.
So I whacked it onto one of those backgrounds that I've been doing
with left over paints etc from other pages......SOOOOOOO.........
once the title was in place...
I decided I'd better jolly well use it!!
You can see I've pretty much stuck to the idea of the sketch, as well as choosing the colours from the mood board. 
Loving these little Evalicious metal embellies!
 And a badge from my scrappy mate Marie-Christine.....love it! I managed to write the date on the other one with a Sharpie!
 I used up some SRM stickers:
And finally, a closie of my bg work with a smattering of different sized sequins & Glimmer Glaze:
Soooo.....wanna have a go at this one? It's open 'til the end of the month. The prize is neat!
From Graphic 45!!!
Thanks for looking ~ Cheers, Lizzy ♥♥♥

17 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love the colors and love the sticker! Great way to reuse rip it off and whack it on! Great technique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous! Perfect title for your layout! Love the background colours, love the layers too! I hope your weekend was absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of that sketch and the moodboard. Yeah..stick it on a page instead of putting it away, that's my kind of scrapbooking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yam!!! GREEN! !! ─╣ooove it! And love the title, looking fab !!! :-) Hope you have had a great time at the camp!!! Hugs Anna :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this Lizzy awesome as always great photo great colours great designer love ya xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours you've used Lizzy & a great pic. Totally lovin' the flair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and all the yummy textures!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply amazing how you make a stunning background from leftover paints and then rip off stickers from another page and slap it on and come up with a beauty like this!! Absolutely fabulous take on the challenge Lizzy!! You rocked it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What can I say.... another stunning page just made with your fab left overs and "abra kadabra... Sim salabim" and you have made a new supercool page with a flick of your creative wand!!! Love it!!! ( and thanks for the encourageing comment on my Artastic page :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Only you could pull this off! Yes, pun intended! A great photo of your Boy on his special day. Creative recycling which resulted in this happy page :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lizzy so beautiful stunning page! love your colours and background, so wonderful combination of the details! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  12. A Monday morning wave to you. I like your first page - flying. Like the colours and placements of the elements. I need to scrap lift this one. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...awesome layers and awesome background mixed media. Love the colours Lizzy...the perfect layout of your boy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous page that obviously was meant to have the fabulous sticker on it, because it looks fabulous :) What more can I say, its gorgeous. You just keep blowing me away. I like the sketch and mood board, might have to try and join in

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really love the composition and the colours here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This challenge is fabulous...I would love to play along...but time just seems to be creeping away from me this month! I love the page you created here...the background is fabulous and the fabulous title (upcycled) is fabulous too!!!! LOL ...so much fabulosity! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice Lizzy. You do masculine very well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)