About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Monday, 31 August 2015

CCC Swap - August 2015 - Gold Deer Card...

Hope your little part of the world is going along nicely!
Each month I've been joining in with the CCC card swap.
This month I followed the sketch - but there are different themes,
embellies or colours to choose from!
2015-08
And I wanted to do gold on this one:
 So I did! That is my writing, cut out with my Brother Scan'n'Cut die cutting machine, of course!!
Such fun using up a bit of washi tape, too!
And while I'm at it, here's my swap from April -
 that I never published;)
For this challenge, I went with using DIES:
 Gail, from CRAFTY NOMAD, sent me the ripped edged serviette
that I've mod-podged onto some white card
then added Glimmer Mist and some Gesso....
Just realised I've got doilies on both cards!!
 The background is water colour paper that I'd been
playing around with Gelatos
 then added some stenciling from my new
 RONDA PALAZZARI stencil. Subtle, but pretty!!!
The sunflowers are actually one of those sewing on thingies.....a friend passed them onto me.
Worked quite nicely here, I thought!!!
And the little enamel dots are from SAWYER'S PLACE....they are sooo
much more reasonably priced than the big name brands,
with a great range of sizes and colours!
Thanks for taking a peek at my little cards, both
old and new!!!
And if you like 'swapsies'....CCC might just be for you too:)
Blessings ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

12 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzy, love your golden deer card. So opulent. That serviette works great as a background to the pretty sunflower. Thanks for the link. You are such a sweetie. Have a glorious day. Big hugz and happiness. HUGZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh nice, love them both. Both are very different, but just as lovely as each other. As you know I am a bit partial to Deers and who doesn't love a bit of gold and the second is so soft and pretty and Happy ! Whoever receives these beauties will be very happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Lizzy......great use of washi tape, love the gold! Love the sewing thingy on the second card, great texture, pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! LOVING that washi tape on the first one!! I have that same tape!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Lizzy ,loved the ray pattern with washi and soft colors scheme on second one !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww!! Two just gorgeous cards Lizzy!! Love them both. The first with that clean cold/black/white and the other with summery yellow and that doiley is just so sweet. Thanks for sharing your lovely things with us!! Bless You <3 Hugs Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A bit of gold and sparkly is just what we need round here on a crisp and chilly first of September

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creating Lizzy! Love the gold on your first card and love the happy feel and the sunflowers on your second card! Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are amazing Lizzy! ;-) Really love them both, but I have to say the second is just my favourite! So love that design and those sunflowers are just so pretty!! So love this one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both your beautiful CCC makes, Lizzy! You put a lot of care into your designs and execution! It's always fun to see the reveals. Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFUL cards Lizzy!! And you have another diet cutting machine 😱😱😱😱 Gold is so rocking!!!! Time to get going on the Chrissy ones now too hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty. Love the gold on the first and the second card is gorgeous. Love the sunflower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)