About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 20 August 2015

A Few More challenges done at Scrappy Camp:

I did a DOUBLE!!! Inspired by Anna U & Lynette J...who do BRILL doubles. 
And by this sketch over at SCRAP MUCH:
 
I scrapped a photo a month for baby Ollie's first 5 months:
 And just one closie:
The little birdy badge was KINDLY sent to me by Lynette....Adri creates
them, so if you're interested, contact Lynette. They are BEAUTIFUL, very
creative flair!

Défi page aout 2015
 
 So, as usual, it took me a while to work out what I needed with the sketch.....
thank goodness for scrappy friends like Marie-Christine to help me out!
Besides the colours [all ticked off], and the sketch, I needed staples, 'cracks' [a bg stencil],
small stamping [fun to use a stamp from 4enscrap - that I won from a previous
Scrap Sisters challenge!], vellum, ink stain [again on the bg] and a badge. 
I'm pretty sure that was the requirements:)
 One of our fave activities on Fridays with Lucas is 'doing' the playground,
followed by a bowl of shared chippies. YUM!! Look at those faces, concentrating!!!
The arrows I drew then cut out on my new Brother Scan N Cut machine. Love it!!!
Same with the stencil. Created my own, then made it myself on the same machine.

And over here the challenge is something you are thankful for, and to use flowers.
Well. I AM so thankful for flowers. Aren't we all? Just ADORE them in all their
glory!
 I was aiming for the photo of the flowers  to sort of be subsumed by the flowers
I used for decoration...... & it's an A4 page because these are the pages I like 
to hang around my home. A mini-canvas, in a way!
Thank you Yvonne Y for those lovely blooms up top!!!
And lastly:

The challenge is:
 So We want you to Picture This:  ( black background + 1 photo + 2 pattern papers)  
I have created another A4 page, for the same purpose as the flower page above.
This time I dug into my Dusty Attic stash:
 
 Once again, I've written the words 'explore' and 'discover', & drawn the arrows
which I've then cut on my Scan N Cut! Looooving that machine!!!
Thanks so much for taking the time to check out these pages
Happy Scrapping! Lizzy ♥♥♥

29 comments:

  1. Love Love Love every single piece here!! And you DID a double !!!! YAY !!! And you did it brill!!! :) And that photo of your hubbie and Lucas <3!!! And the last LO with that BIG gear wheel <3 As I use to say, you are a superstar!! I adore your work!! Hugs Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creating Lizzy! I wish I could scrap so many, but alas I just seem to be a slow scrapper! Each one,with their background details and the,little embellies look wonderful! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwh, heart melting page oft he new Bubba and I love the flair. Sweet page of a Boy and his Grandfather enjoying chips together. Love the plethora of flowers on thankful and the fresh, outdoors of the third one. You are on fire girl. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were on fire my friend!! LOVING these!! GORGEOUS colors and designs!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved seeing all these pages being created. Go the double page :) LOVE the second layout , the concentration on their faces ... priceless, great capture and very precious. Flowers ! when you do flowers..... well you really do flowers :) looks great. and loving the last one. Really like how you outlined the cog in white first and then added the chippy cog with your photo in the middle , the flair perfect. Perfect colours, perfect word. Loved watching you create all these. I think I was frozen with amazement . That is my excuse for only scrapping half the number you did my friend
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in awe of the pages you did at Scrap Camp! Fun pages!

    P/s: I usually get nothing done at crops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you've been busy!!! Seriously, where do you find the time...must be stealing mine ;) All fabulous creations & such cute photos on the double. I've just commented on the challenges over @ Kraft+ & there before me is you...it's like you are skipping through sprinkling love & smiles where ever you go! I know I appreciate your support on my blog...thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all you did Lizzy!!!
    Your layout for "The Scrapsisters" is so lovely, very happy to see you there again!!!
    Thank you to joining us at The Scrapsisters this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you've done a great work Lizzy! so many different layouts and so fabulous! ))) my favs are the first one and the second one - they catch my eyes )))

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a double! That's inspiring because I don't really do doubles either. But of course you made it work and now I'm thinking what a good way to tell a story it really is

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that you are thankful for flowers- I totally agree with you!! Thanks for always joining us at Deer and Fawn! I also love your double page. Gosh I haven't done a double for so long - you've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow what a great idea to document the first five months all on the same layout!!! great use of embellishments, especially love the flair and paper clip!!! Thank you for playing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous double it is too! Love your choice of papers and of course super cute pics! Thanks for playing along at Scrapmuch?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...you have certainly been a busy girl! Great projects...love the double pager too! Stunning! My fave has got to be that last one...love the colour combo with that fabulous photo! The black background works so well here! Love this one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow...gobsmacked here...your double page is gorgeous...you should do them more often I would say. Love all your projects. So glad to see you are enjoying your flair...will send you some more soon. My chipboard arrived just when my mojo went AWOL...go figure. Enjoy your weekend my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice work!!! regarding PICTURE THIS, I love the combo of dusty attic gear with our challenge, look fantastic! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful layout of his first 5 months. So glad to see you used the sketch challenge at Scrap Much?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pages again! I love double pages but (like you perhaps) I don't make them enough. Interesting that you did a few A4 formats. I want to get into doing those as here in the village 12x12 is impossible to find, but I struggle with the idea. Your bowl of chippies page is stunning too. So simple.The photo does the talking really.
    Tell us more about the camp. Was it a camp? Or a scrap weekend in a hotel of a get-together marathon of a group of scrappers? Where did you go? How many people? You got so much done! I wanto know more...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful works Lizzy & I love that they are all so story focused. Your family must have a blast going through your albums!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh the nature page with the black background is beautiful. Great use of the Picture This elements. Thank you for playing along with us

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really love your pages. Great take on the sketch and brilliant choice of papers. Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fabulous layout! Great take on the challenge!! Thanks for joining us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful work! I love your double, the patterns and colours are fabulous and i really like the idea to use a series of photos over the months to document the change is this little sweetie! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are all so breathtakingly gorgeous! and i especially love the one for Picture This! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  25. A double - fantastic it is too. I just love that A4 size layout, they're a fab size for our everyday photos I reckon.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great use of the sketch and love your flair and those adors those fotos - super cute
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous page!!!! I love the design of your page, the picture & the title!!! Thank you for joining us @Picture This!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)