About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Friday, 17 July 2015

JUNE'S CCC revealed & IDEAL ATC SWAP...plus CAS-ual Fridays 141 challenge:

First up CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #141:


 I masked the heart, then ran lines of embossing powder around it.
Sort of like a rainbow.
Here you can see the lovely shimmer:
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, last month I joined in with two fun, stress free swaps.
Deborah Nolan runs the CCC [Card Chain Challenge] which involves peeps from all over the world.
You join on a monthly basis, so there's no obligation in advance! Which is great:)
For last month, I used the sketch & created this card, which went off to
2015-06 
 You have to squint to see the sketch, LOL, but it IS there!
I like to use up lots of bits and bobs on these cards. It's FUN!!!
 
The sign up for next month's CCC is still open HERE..... 
I'm sure Deborah would be thrilled 
if you decide to join in:)
I've already posted my first ATC from this swap. It became a card for the 
Rubber Dance Stamps challenge HERE.
I usually do a couple of extra ATCs - doesn't take much whilst
you're making them.
The second one became this card:
We had to create a 'man' tag, using Winter/Cool colours.
This card was originally cream. I kid you not!
Lots of layered stamping here!
I used my 'man' stamp from Rubber Dance Stamps, along with the subtle
crack background stamp from Creative Embellishments [they're a FAB store!!!]
& then layered the ruler stamp with the eyelets one!
AND I managed to use up a pile of brads on these ATCs. BONUS!!!!
 I'd seriously encourage you to get involved
in a swap that's commitment free like these!
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

19 comments:

  1. Oh!!! Looove those bright colors on the first of your beautiful cards and that lovely glossy emboss effect! The second, so fresh with that red and white!!! And I see the sketch, promise!!
    And the last but not the least, that awesome man card!! So many layers of stamps,so lovely!!! Really like those colors together, perfect!!!
    Always a pleasure to visit your blog!!
    ThankYou!! Hugs Anna :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh these are gorgeous! LOVING that heart on the first one!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Lizzy! How is the weather? A bit chilly up here! but no snow... but windy.. and cold.. Love your creating, you do all sorts of media so well.. stamping, embossing and using the bits and bots.. fabulous cards.. i hope your day is going well.. keep warm!! I am off to put another log on the fire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovin all these yummy card Lizzy. Such awesome details too. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..that embossing really looks wow..n second card is lovely..but the star of the show is your ATC card..Fab masculine card !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love your embossing powders, the colours are amazing and what a brilliant idea for a card!! I don't have any coloured embossing powders but seeing cards like this makes me want to run out and buy some! Fantastic card and I'm so glad you shared this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what beautiful projects Lizzy! the first one is my fav ))) love these colours and gradient, so sunny happy card )))

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look awesome Lizzy. Particularly like the second and Male one. Love the using of bits and pieces on the second one and love the subtle colour palette and layering of stamps on your male one. The first one is seriously fruity, tutti , sparkly and happy.
    Have a wonderful weekend my friend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving those pretty, shimmery embossed stripes on your card Lizzy - the Summery colours are fantastic together! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Lizzie - you always seem to find such interesting challenges and swaps! I love the use of embossing powder on the first card - so clever! And there are going to be some very lucky people who receive your swaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Lizzie - you always seem to find such interesting challenges and swaps! I love the use of embossing powder on the first card - so clever! And there are going to be some very lucky people who receive your swaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all gorgeous cards. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards. Love how you made the ATC into a card on the last one. Colours are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely layering on d Atc Lizzy. Great idea to make them into cards. I've never made an ATC before. Lol. Off to check the link as it sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My my, you are on a roll! These are fabulous. My fave's the first one with those sweet embossed bits...yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving your cards...all so different and yet so gorgeous! The second one is my fve...the colouring and accents just perfect! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards Lizzy! LOOOVE the embossing powder one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous cards! Lovin' your heart and all that shimmer! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)