About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 25 July 2015

DUSTY ATTIC - The Cards have it! July 2015

Hullo there!
I've got a bit of a different take on using Dusty Attic chippy this month.
I wanted to show you something simple, but effective, that you might like to try :)
So, I used the POINTER TAGS #2:
Image 1
I've created 3 cards. 
IDEA ONE:
Cover the arm in coloured in patterned paper!
 IDEA TWO:
Heat emboss the arm...red seemed pretty hot [sorry for the pun!]
soooo, I kept with it!
As you can see, the hand is holding balloons, so I snipped off that pointer finger;)
IDEA THREE:
GLITTER!!! Lovely, gorgeous, messy red glitter!!!
These were all quick, easy, simple and I hope creative ideas that you might get some 
POINTERS from [LOL....must be a pun type of a day for me today!!!]
The finished cards:
The cupcakes were iced with whipped spackle & mica flakes - so quite like icing!
Worked a TREAT [groooooan!!!]
I thought I'd pop the heat embossed arm OFF the page, so to speak:
The balloons were heat embossed and fussy cut, as well.
And finally:
Any Essendon [AFL] or Canterbury [Rugby Union] supporter would be pleased to get this card
I'm thinking. I'm sure the other Codes in other countries have red & black sports teams, too;)
And that's it from me......
You can let your FINGERS [eye roll time!!] do the walking.....& buy all the Dusty Attic products
at the DA STORE:)
Happy Card Creating ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

15 comments:

  1. Smiling BIG Lizzy - these are soooo fun - you are so creative! j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cool and creative ideas lizzy....they look great. TFS
    Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun cards Lizzy! So glad I have a few minutes to catch up on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab ideas and have to laugh at your puns

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun and fabulous Lizzy. You make it look so easy. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go the pointy finger... love it...awesome work on all the cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH Lizzy, such a fun post today it all points to you being so creative!! hehe... love your innovative ways to use those chippies hands!! love the glittery one! I am sure the recipients will love them.. enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are AWESOME!!! LOVING the colors, the hands and all the glitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen chipboard this shape before..how cute it is! And all the better for a bit of Lizzy- fication

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a bit of a bossy finger, but if I'm bossed by it to enjoy delicious-looking cupcakes, festive balloons, and be the star of my birthday, I'm going to happily oblige!! These are all so fun and so clever, Lizzy!! Sorry I have been absentee over here for so long! Enjoy the weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the red and black checks version. Fun cards. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your so very clever lizzy. Your work conveys so much passion and enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such fabulous cards! Love them all! Really love the cupcake one...the texture on the cupcake is so cool....! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hehe....these are super cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)