About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 20 June 2015

Funky Flair Studio Challenge ~ June 2015

Last month I was Guesting over at Funky Flair Studio..... & had a couple of flair left over.
So I thought I'd join in with this month's challenge!
Naturally, I presumed I would scrap my latest Grand Boy, Ollie....
but when I was fossicking around in my photos....well, this one popped out!
Worked a treat, I reckon! She is SUCH a horse lover. So is her Dad. And her Mum...
Some closies:
My title is actually glittery, but it's hard to see.
I won some goodies from Creative Embellishments, including these wood stars.
So on went the gold glitter embossing powder.
 And of course, that wasn't enough, so I sprinkled some on the bg to heat emboss too!!!!
How PERFECT is that flair, eh??!!
The lovely big flower is from DEB...a win I had over at Let's Get Arty. LOVE it!!!
 That big triangle stamp is from Typo and I LOVE it! The white splatters are drawing ink.
There's a lot of splattering on this one!!!
And the locator is Dusty Attic chippy, below.
Guess what? It got glittered up too, LOL!!!!
The little stick pins are from a giveaway prob 3 years ago now, from Helen T!!!!  
And can you spy the little hearts? My very own 'bespoke' stamp created by
the lovely Sanna L....I do so ADORE that little stamp!!!

Thanks, as always, for stopping on by......have a good one!!!
Cheers, Lizzy ♥♥♥

23 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous makes, Lizzy! I just died when I saw that tattered rose in your first creation. It is so cool! And the painted, grungy background - so vibrant! You sure know how to do flair right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my morning inspo from Lizzy, you never disappoint. Love all the glittery in the first one and PERFECT flair for your layout . Really love the colours in the second layout , again the flair really makes your layout pop and the owl is cute peeping out there. And THANK YOU I now know a challenge I can enter my weeping tree layout in . Have a spectacular weekend my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chiming in with Mary here - a wonderful dose of inspo to kick start the weekend. I love the blue and yellow theme and the action photo of horse and rider. The green layout looks equalling stunning - especially love the teal paint through the stencil and the marriage of all the PP. Gorgeous trailing vine too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both super gorgeous pages, Lizzy. You've put the flower to good use.......looks fabulous on your page. I love your calendar page with all the layers in behind the photo........just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning page Lizzy! the first one with gold accents and blue palette looks so fresh and creative! and the second one is my fav with those swirls and beautiful chipboards! )))

    ReplyDelete
  6. awe-some!!! Gosh, love both of them - always a sucker for a horsey photo - what a gorgeous pic!!! love the stencilling and the blue palette with gold glittery accents! what a gorgeous calendar!! 2016 ??? you think a head. I must be impatient because when you put your whole photo at the bottom of a post with the detail pics at the top - I always need to scroll to the bottom, see the bigger picture and then go back to see how you do it in the sectioned shots.... must be the way my brain works???? rolling eyes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool..The snap on first one ! And the bg makes sure it has all the focus..loved it and the glitter goodness around it :) The calender is beautiful ,awesome layering on it and fresh greens love it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Lovely!! Both of them, so many awesome details to discover :) And I especially love your green A4 one, loooove green :) And how funny isn't that we both without knowing did a paige to the same challenge AND an A4, LOL!!! Have a great saturday evening!! Hugs Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi lizzy! These look amazing! Fabulous backgrounds, love the photo in the first one...love the size and details on the second one! Dunno how you get so many scrap things done in your busy weeks! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow wow wow!! These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo on the first one!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The more I look at and admire your pages, the closer I get to finally getting myself some kit for embossing. I need a heat gun..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos and mix of our elements, thanks for joining us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two fabulous projects Lizzy! I love your variety of styles - they change to suit the pic. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww...glad to see you use the stamp :)!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are both gorgeous. Love the horse and the greens. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  16. AWESOME pages!! I just love all the gold in the first one and I adore the flair buttons!! The owl in the second page is so cute and wow, that dropped glue worked perfectly! love the glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What beautiful pages! Thanks for joining us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pages!!! Love your backgrounds & photos!!! Thank you for joining us @Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my. That first layout really caught my eye. The textures, the colours, the glitter...just the entire composition. And that second one is so cute...I was immediately drawn to that little owl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow...2 stunning projects! Love your boy page...the colours and styling perfect and the photo amazing! Love your calendar page too...these papers and colours are gorgeous and makes for a summery and happy page! November is my birthday month and so I always associate it with hot, summery days and beautiful gardens!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW that's gorgeous! I LOVE Dusty Attic chipboard! Thanks for joining in at PICTURE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all the projects here. Awesome job! Thank you for joinng us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your page is filled with amazing details. Thanks for sharing at Picture This

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)