About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Tuesday, 16 June 2015

OTR CHALLENGE - JUNE15 - Guess what I made *winks*

Might, just might be a CARD, LOL!!!!
I do so ADORE the mood boards the we have over at OFF THE RAILS - & even more
 the fact you can enter the challenge with pages, cards or Off the Pagers,
tags, journal spreads - it's up to you
how you interpret THIS mood board for June:
 I decided to go with the idea of the house & with the colours.
I think they're a really unusual combo & wanted to
see what happened if I used them all together!
Out came a very old Stampin' Up roller stamp. And my markers!
Seriously! I simply coloured them in.
Endlessly therapeutic & a bit of fun:)
Then I fussied it up with my Dusty Attic chippy - loooving that stuff!!!
 Nothing like double or triple dipping in a bit of embossing powder
to fancy-up your chippy!
I really enjoyed the effect it gave here:)
Would so love to see what you come up with this month ~ for more details
on our challenge, click HERE...
Oh, & BTW....
the lucky winner will get to play with this:
Gotta LOVE Charm's goodies!!!
Thanks for looking ! 
     Blessings ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

19 comments:

  1. Saw the winks and thought I was going to see a Christmas card :) A lovely bright happy card. I agree colouring in is therapeutic . I like the touch of embossing to add the little something extra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo gorgeous!! LOVING those houses and the vibrant colors!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! That is super pretty! Love the shine on that chippy! rock star! Is that package or those packages there yet! ugh takes forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AND how vibrant and fun is colouring in!! This looks sooooooo awesome Lizzy! It's an eyecatcher for sure! Gee that colour combo is striking too! Loving that stampin up roller!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vibrant colors of each house! Gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha - you tricked me! I thought it would be a Christmas card for sure. But no, a vibrant and happy card with gorgeous embossing. Love the setting you created for the photography too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun! Love the happy colours! :)
    Look at you working those chippies! Was it not too long ago when I was thinking of getting on a chipboard design team and you went,"meh"...lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love anything with houses on - a favourite motif for me - so I'm all over this and the stamp you made it with. It sounds like a fab one to have in your collection

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card, Lizzy! It is absolutely adorable! Those house look amazing and your colored them in perfectly! Lucky recipient!!!! And thanks for your wonderful visit to my blog, too! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have looked at those colors and wondered how would they even go together, but they look wonderful on your card.. love the buildings, great looking stamp you used there... this looks wonderful.. I might just have a go at this one.. if the days slow down a bit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a look at that challenge and was totally daunted by the colour combo!! You did an absolutely fantastic job .. your card is awesome!! Love the little houses and the colour combo works really well! I am amazed!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow..Different type of card !Loved the happiness i brings to the mind...cute houses n lovely colors !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Errrr my gerrrrrrdessssss! That orange enameled chippy had me drooling! LOVE this eclectic mood board and I now have a million and one ideas swirling around. I'm going to pop over and see if I will have some time to participate in this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh Lizzy - this just makes me smile so big.... LOVE LOVE LOVE it. The colors are sheer happiness... sooooooooooooooooooo I'm off to find your neighborhood and the house above the arrow because there surely MUST be some good FUN going on in that celebrations since YOU CREATED IT!!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooooo! I love your card and I love those little houses......toooooo much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this card and how clever it is!! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Lizzy...this is really fabulous and I love this little stamp! The colour combo is perfect and fits perfectly with this little scene too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I so like this one - and it is perfect for the challenge too! simple, yet gorgeous!!!! fab card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)