About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 24 June 2015

SCRAPKI WYZWANIOWO June challenge

SCRAPKI WYZWANIOWO:
The challenge is to use DAMASK:

For this challenge I reluctantly dug into the very special papers
that JELISSA MEI had sent me.
Her very own range! Stupid, isn't it, how we 'save' such things for 'special'?
This piece of gorgeous pp is now scrapped!!!!
The bit of lace below, holds a big tag of journaling in a pocket
behind the main photo. Extra photos are tucked in as well.
The butterfly/flower paper above [thanks Jasmine S!]was colored with markers. It was black & white.
Boring! You can also see the little purple epoxy round I made
myself with the clear sticker bubbles. [Thanks Sawyers Place!]

Above....LOTS of rub ons around the lady sillhouette. AND I used my
Tinby Metallic Melts. Heather McM would be proud of me!
Below are some words c/- Kaiser Craft -
layered over more stickers...
 Below shows more 'colouring in' of that bg pp from Jas S...
& I've used a couple of little 7 Dots Studio word stickers that 'fitted' the
occasion of Holly's Christening Day in NZ last year:
Below - my whole page where you can see I've stamped my
damask onto the background around the photo.
I've also used some mists to 'deepen' the colours already on
the paper:
Thanks so much for always being such supportive and lovely scrappy peeps!
Blessings ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

26 comments:

  1. Lovely, beautiful and smashing as always Lizzy!!! And I so enjoy just to read your story of your art :) You are an entertainer indeed!!! LOL!!
    Now, what is "the bokeh technique" :) ? Just qurious!!! :) Thanks for sharing and inspiration my friend!! hugs Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both designs are gorgeous! Love the calendar layout! Your Damask layout is stunning! Love the colors and die cut you used. As always, so very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that big doily on the first one!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, you had me at the metallic melts. What are they and do I need them? *lol*
    Fabulous work here...glad you didn't hoard the beautiful papers and used them instead. I love the doiley treatment...really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So classy Lizzy, a beautiful layout! Thank you for playing with us @ Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh another delicious page with the bokeh effect - fabulous with the flower page. So good to use a special hoarded paper for a special page. Love the "melts" - you do yummy things with them :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. How perfectly the doily echoes the ruffles on the flower..such a satisfying page to look at because of it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bokeh!! I still cant get it right when I try it! You've nailed it ... wow again with your calendar, you are sooooo going to be organised for next year! ( a great idea!) Lovely LO, totally love the silhouette lady and fab family pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning projects Lizzy! I adore bokeh (and have a lot of bg papers with this print))))), so you have to do a tutorial how to do it by myself))))) great!
    and you lsyout so gorgeous! love this colour combination and damask stamp! wonderful composition! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both super gorgeous creations, Lizzy. I love that bokeh background ... I really need to try this again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both really lovely Lizzy . The Bokeh background works really well with your flower layout and love the stamping on your second layout

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous projects Lizzy! I looooove that layout....this is really beautiful! ;-) Really love the styling and background here! Fabulous touch! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow - that Bokeh technique is amazing! And I love the second page. Did I see PURPLE?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow - that Bokeh technique is amazing! And I love the second page. Did I see PURPLE?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh these are lovely Izzy, love how you do the Bokah effect.. and i have grown sweet williams before, a very pretty flower.. and love all the work you have done on your back ground on the layout.. special photo like that gets a special back ground.. love the cameo too.. I hope your week is going well.. too busy for me.... desperate for some scrapping time.. maybe next week will be slower .. i am hoping...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just want to crawl up inside your brain and stay there for awhile. I bet it is just a beautiful place. Great way to use those PL cards. I have some, but don't know what to do with them... Maybe I should just cut them up. And your second grungy distressed background page is awe-inspiring! Love that wistful sentiment you added.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That Bokeh technique is stunning!! Thankyou so much for entering the Deer and Fawn Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just in awe of these pages Lizzy - you are such a huge inspiration hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful collection of Lizzy art! Your calendar is amazing .... but the damask page ..... that one is definitely the stand out! Jelissa's papers are PERFECT for the challenge and you've enhanced them with style as you always do xx So excited to see you joining our challenge over at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this project! Great colour mix. Thank you for taking part in Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo challenge. Hugs!Sylwia

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi sweety! You make a great job as always! I love everything about this lo!!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great job Lizzy! :-)
    Thank You for joining us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lizzyyyy, this is so beautiful. I just like the way you always do your own thing . ;) The stamping looks nice,here and there a little darker. Thanks for playing with us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo ( and I mean it :) )

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beutiful photo and great LO! Thanks for playing with us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)