About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 9 May 2015

LESSOLOGY - MAY 15 #47 - let's have a cup cake - BROOKE


Hullo my scrappy friends! This month's LESSology challenge is all about using CUP CAKES....soooo....
I got hold of these 'real' ones from my Mum....& used them as backing paper as well as to hold my journaling!


 
Yes, on the flip side of that 'pretend' cup cake is my journaling. And that 'interesting' design on the cup cake? Simply an old bit of used A4 copy paper. I WAS going to use it as the template, but thought the black & white with a splash of gold embossing would work, well - a TREAT!!!
 I also used a pile of old buttons:
My journaling...it's SOOO good that Brooke has gotten through this illness so well:):) This photo is an OLD one:

 And my whole page!
Got a bit carried away with the gold....oh, & I threw some ric rac into the mix as well!
Cup Cakes are such a COOL idea for a challenge, I reckon.
Remember, you can do any sort of project for our LESSOLOGY challenge.
Just use at least one up or recycled element:)
Here's this month's yummy prize:
Hope you can join us at LESSology this month ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

14 comments:

  1. I think you can never get too carried away with the gold (or the ric rac). :) Gorgeous layered background and what a little sweetie with that cupcake on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Becca, fancy bumping into you here ;). Lillie another inspiring project, I love has w you used actual cup cake wrappers, and the one you cut in half and journaling really are cool. Awesome hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloomington auto correct.... grrrrr I know your name is Lizzie and I will teach my naughty kindle...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful photo and a fun page with the gold stars and the cupcakes. You always have a unique way of looking at the challenge - inspirational. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is soooooooooo cute (and I MIGHT just be partial to that name! LOL!!)!!!! I love love love this! LOVING the colors, the cupcake and the buttons!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Miss Lizzy Hill! YOU must be proud of me. For once I didn't peek ahead of time!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is absolutely beautiful, Lizzy! I love this photo so much! And you ROCKED this challenge in so many ways! I love what you did with the cupcake theme. You are always so creative, my friend! And I want to wish you a very Happy Mother's Day! HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet, sweet face! Even the sweep of her pretty hair is mirrored in the shape of the frosting on that cupcake..it all fits together perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really celebratory page!!! Love the gold and the zingy red and white stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing page! Love the gold stars, and the buttons! And fabulous use of a cupcake holder! And a good memory, now your gorgeous girl is better! I hope you had a lovely mothers day today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum yum yum! Love the way you interpreted the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are amazing. I love how you re-cycle stuff and use other stuff life the cupcake holder on your pages. The colours and layers are just lovely... Happy Mothers day Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow Lizzy your LO looks so yummy! )))I have to be strong and don't forget about healthy food and diet! )))) and these gold accents make this page shine, so great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is soooo cute! ;-) Love that you used the cupcake holders...and such a precious little photo! ;-) Gorgeous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)