About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Friday, 1 May 2015

K+ MAY CHALLENGE

Good morning! May is here & a new KRAFT PLUS challenge:
This month it's all about being inspired by the mood board.
Here's what I have created.
I took the book idea - found some old Crate paper & altered the titles on the spines to reflect my page!
I've used lots of orange, a touch of green & natural colours like the mood board.
These arrows were stamped & heat embossed:
 Below you can see the 'titles' a bit more clearly:
 The string is taken straight from the mood board, too! Below is my journaling. Lots of washi:
 I've got a cluster in the corner - the plane symbolises Tim's trip 1/2 way round the world to come home!
 That little Basic Grey sticker 'Just Dandy' sounded sort of Yank-ish? I think they say 'dandy'??!!!
 And my whole page. I've sort of kept it 'boxed', like the frame on the wall on the mood board!
As always, we have AMAZING sponsors:
And the prizes are both random and chosen - so what are you waiting for?
Ready to join us this month? I hope so!!!
Blessings & happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

17 comments:

  1. Hi there! What a great mood board and those sure are different colors! Love your photo, it shows a great relationship between these two guys! Love all the phrases and fun things! And pretty sure they say dandy... Well they do now! Happy may month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..Loved have you have mimiced the book titleslovely idea ! The foxy n plane make it cute n playful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!! I just loveeeeeeeee this! PRECIOUS photo, and loving the colors, the fox and the book titles!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is so much playfulness going on here and I just adore it! That little cheeky fox peering over the side of the photo and those artsy splatters just set this page up for success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious photo Lizzy...it just radiates happiness. I love your take on the mood board...and that little fox...too foxy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy May! This is one challenge which really tempts me I have to say. I'll be keeping an eye on it. Love the fox and the rest: you've added just enough to keep the emphasis on that wonderful photo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab colours for this challenge, I love you book spines andtitles,such a clever idea. The whole page is "such fun" :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous layout! Love the orange embossed arrows, it is all "just dandy" and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooo cute Lizzy and the page has so many special little details! Love the Crate paper, the embossing and the cute fox! The photo is sooooo special...makes for a fabulous page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore your take on this challenge...how cute is that fox!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy May Lizzy - What a gorgeous layout to celebrate your Boy coming home. Nothing gladdens a Mother's heart more. And to see them playing with the next generation is the icing on the cake! Just love the look on the face of Lucas. Adore the orange splats and the fox overseeing proceedings. Just lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. That photo is just gorgeous. Love your page and all of your fabulous creations of late too. Especially love your selfie book.

    ReplyDelete
  13. brilliant, bold and beautiful, love the graphic feel to this x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahh....such a sweet page! LOVE the fox and how the colours just pop off the kraft base!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful layout Lizzy! love this little fox, so cute and fun )) and these orange accents look great! )))

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is one of my new faves by you! Love the page, the colors and the photo!! It all works perfectly together! Fab page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)