About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Monday, 4 May 2015

Guest Desiging for FUNKY FLAIRS STUDIO

Sooo excited! Eve Rae, who runs The FUNKY FLAIRS STUDIO contacted me to ask if I'd like to do a GDT spot for May.
Ummmm...YEAH!!!! I am, after all, the self-proclaimed FLAIR GIRL!!!!!
So, she sent me this little lot of yummies:
I almost squealed with delight. OK. I DID!!!!
For this LO, I chose this photo. Been wanting to scrap it for ages.
 Sorted out the flair that 'worked' both colour and sentiment-wise. PERFECTION. Yummy flair.
Oh, I already said that, tee-hee!!!
And created this, with some paper that I had dumped some back ground 'stuff' on a while's back.
See, eventually you use stuff!
 Guess what I used on those wooden SODAlicious shapes.....oh, g'arn...you KNOW what I used.
Nail polish. Of COURSE!!
 Doilies. I keep MEANING to use them. Jo R does so all the time. FINALLY remembered!!
 Threads. They make me almost as happy as that flair!!!
 And there y'have it:)
Drop on by FUNKY FLAIRS STUDIO and check out their range. I LOOOVE 'em......
Thanks for looking & happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
FUNKY FLAIRS STUDIO BLOG
FUNKY FLAIRS STUDIO SHOP
FUNKY FLAIRS STUDIO FB PAGE

14 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on the GDT!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photo and the buttons!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me happy too! LOVE IT! love the flair and thread too! Awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout Lizzy, love the colours and lucky you with that little bundle of flairs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout Lizzy, love the colours and lucky you with that little bundle of flairs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your guset post Lizzy ! Well FUNKY FLAIRS STUDIO have spotted correct person for using flairs ;D ! You use them wonderfully and on this page too I loved it !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh...congrats on being guest designer! How awesome! I LOVE those yummy flairs you got! Lucky duck! And your layout is just sooooooo sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fab page Lizzy, love the background paint job and those flairs are perfect! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do have a flair for ....um... flairs!!! This looks fabulous.. great fun photo and fabulously fun layout!! I look forward to seeing what you create using those other flairs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A flair for flair? i couldn't have said it better myself :) I'm not surprised you got an invite to do this:very well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely page colourful just like d colour run.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning page Lizzy! love your background and fun colours ))))0 I'm a fan of flair buttons too ))) so it's really great ))))

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just up your alley. I love Eve's Flairs too and you are the perfect person to show them off :D Love the colours of this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh these little bits of flair are just delightful! Such yumminess to play with! Congrats on the GD spot and your fun and funky page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)