About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Monday, 25 May 2015

FUNKY FLAIRS STUDIO - The Lads:

Hullo there!
This is my last post as a Guest for FLUNKY FLAIRS STUDIO.

I got some gorgeous sea-inspired flair, so decided to use them on this page. 
It's my son and grandson on the waterfront near our house.
Tim found a worm in the sand.
Lucas was absolutely intrigued and insisted on taking it home in a screw top jar!!!
I'm sure his parents were thrilled. Not.
The title is actually a rub on! I drew a circle with a pen then stitched randomly over it.
 Can't have a seaside page without a Dusty Attic seagull. Painted with nail polish!
Even the post he's standing on is a combination of 2 nail polishes!!!
 And that flair. Oh, PERFECTION!!!!
 A few drips and sprays of some Dylusion ink spray. A little natural wood elements... washi....
 Et voila!
Aren't my boys the cutest??? You don't need to answer. To me, they are!!!
So, there you have it. FUNKY FLAIRS STUDIO have lovely flair.
Well made and wide ranging!
I am ever so grateful for EVE RAE for inviting me for the month!
Hope this inspires you to use YOUR flair!
Blessings ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
~~~~~~
OTHER GOODIES USED & THANKS TO:
Dusty Attic

21 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Lizzy - new fav for me of yours!!!!! The colors, chippie and BG work - perfection!!!!! The photo is adorable and that flair couldn't have been more fitting if you had designed it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree the flair is perfect for your gorgeous layout. Such a cool photo and page. That chippy looks great and love the design of your page and yes your boys are cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are not only the cutest, you are the most creative layout designer EVER!! I just love this, Lizzy!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this page, Lizzy! And, nail polish! Oh my! What a fabulous look! Gotta try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Happy Monday! I don't have many flair, but I do like them, and you have used them wonderfully on your layout! What a delightful moment to scrap! Little boys are so curious about nature and so much fun! I hope Lucas parents know they are in for much more things in and out of jars....sticks, stones, bugs, leaves! Hehe! Love the circle element too! Have a great day Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fab beachy page ,I loved the torn paper edges and the seagull shines with nailpolish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Lizzy this is fab! Love the way the spray and the torn papers remind me of the sea and the way you've done the title around that stitched circle looks so cool, totally love it. Also very cute photo :o)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my. I always love your boy pages. How magical to find a worm with a "big boy"! The Clair's are perfect for a beach you page :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely boys page and yes your boys are cute. Love the seagull :D and Eve's Flairs are amazing. Love the colours....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the circles and the seagull!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks super amazing Lizzy... its like looking through a porthole of a ship to get a glimpse of a beach scene!
    Heh heh, nothing like the science of worms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your boys are certainly cute and this page is so gorgeous! Love the design and your styling....and the journaling so special! Very cool page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a wonderful page. I love the rub on title and the way the seagull points us right into the centre of that lovely lovely picture

    ReplyDelete
  14. I lurve that rub on....and the circle. I won't mention the flair...you already love it enough ;-) Gorgeous page Lizzy...my new favourite by you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A stunning page with that seagull and the anchor and the stars. Need to get back into challenges have only been doing some fun scrapping.. Your choice of colours here is so nautical and that torn paper gives a sandy effect .Defo one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous, Lizzy. The photo, the layout design, the colours.......all just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning boy page Lizzy!! Gorgeous colour and magic flair (ha! bit of a play on words!) I agree, your boys are cute and what a delightful photo!! Love this!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. so cute layout Lizzy! this photo is so pretty ))) and love your waves with the papers, so stunning way to add dynamics))))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super fun little "scene"!! Gotta to love that bird that was coloured with nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This page is perfect! I like it a lot! in every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful! Love the colours & papers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)