About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Deer & Fawn, Tim's Tags & Sketch'n'Scrap Challenges for MAY 2015

It's almost the end of the month. I've managed to squeeze in the DEER & FAWN challenge:
Create 2 Project life cards on a project.....you can make them however you like....you could stamp, paint, spritz, whatever takes your fancy.  I would love to see them in your project life spreads, but for  those who aren't into project life, don't think this challenge isn't for you.... project life cards are awesome to use on scrap layouts too!!
Well, since Life Zesters has closed down [insert sad face]
I thought I'd use the cards I made for some FEB PL:
 I actually created a third card, in the middle with the date!
But the 2 for the challenge are below:
 I stamped with a few different stamps. My fave bit is the hearts.
They are a handcrafted stamp from my scrappy mate Sanna!
The stars have been coloured with my Pitt Artists Big Brush white pen.
The big triangle stamp is from Typo.  A birthday pressie:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also joined in with TIM'S TAG challenge:
12 Tags of 2015 - May | www.timholtz.com
As usual, I didn't have all the same bits that Tim has. But I did the best with what I had!
I really had fun with this one, I must say!
And of course, it ended up on a card:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And lastly, Marie-Christine has a challenge up as a DT member over at SKETCH'N'SCRAP.
It's their birthday month!!!
So, her challenge was to use the colours and sketch below:
 

 
 And here is my card:
The yellow button was white with black spots....Dylusions ink worked a treat to make it yellow!
So, that is all for me.
Thanks for looking & as always,
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

20 comments:

  1. Darling Lizzy! I love that first card SOOO much with its eclectic, vintage elements! It is super cool! And the bright explosion of colors going on in your second card is fantasmic!!! I have been thinking about journaling lately but I'm worried that if I get too much into it I will go broke because it always seems to take so many embellies to fill a page. :) Your February page is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects, Lizzy. Love the "Tim" tag......fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are look great ! The PL spread looks fabulous and I LOVE those tags ( I have a bit of a thing for tags like this ) and such a bright, happy card
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely lovely lovely! super cool tag and project life page! Cool card!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizzy! Firstly.... how do you get soooo much done!!!? All this creating, and it all looks good too... fabulous PL, lovely tag put on your card.. and fantastic card... Happy wednesday.. the week is flying..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow .. you have been a busy little bee!!! Absolutely love everything .. fabulous PL cards, amazing cards and I 'specially love the Tim Tag. One day I'll do some of those. Started the one for January and that's as far as it got. LOL!! Gorgeous works!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the card you made for my challenge at Sketch N Scrap, thank you to joining me!!!!
    And i love all you made, tag is very vintage, i love this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful projects Lizzy! ))) your PL is great! ))) february looks very yummy ))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous collection of projects Lizzy! You must be a very fast worker or have some kind of elastic time machine - I don't know how you do it! Especially love your PL cards and your TH tag, works really well as a card too :o)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! These are great. I love your Project Life - I love how you talked about the everydayness of life. Well done. Very creative. THanks so much for joining in at Deer and Fawn. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my...you have been busy my friend. lovely projects xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear me - you are in super speed mojo Lizzy! These are all so great. Your Tim tag is so unique and fun - he will love it! And your cards are so happy looking. j.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have been busy! LOVING all of these!! That tag is WOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey you're always on Fire!!! WOW these are awesome!! And you always never cease to amaze me with your beautiful creations! Love them all ...!
    Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Deer & Fawn Designs Lizzy :) LOVE your handmade cards....xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for looking you say? Thanks as ever for the continuing wide ranging inspiration and visual delight

    ReplyDelete
  17. sensational !! absolutely sensational Lizzy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooh! Everytime I come here - you find a new challenge!! Love your PL page... off to check that out!
    I truly have to get into mine!! Cute button card and wow on your Tim Tag!!! And congrats for you win over at Jennifer Grace's - cool ay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous spread Lizzy! ;-) That crab looks amazing! ;-) Secondly the tag, becomes card....wow...so fabulous and perfectly retro! Absolutely love it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely selection! You certainly never stop!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)