About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 16 May 2015

Cards, cards, cards....

Well, you see. The problem is by the time I get all my DT stuff up, I've used up a pile of days of blogging. Not that I'm complaining....but that's the reason I'm popping all my card challenge entries into this 'ere post!
And that is the most talking I'm doing for this post;)
#1 for NSD Sketch:
I've turned the sketch clockwise once:
 OK...can't help myself! I used die cut flowers from a Let's Get Arty win.
The lace is from Zeus and Zoe. That green-ish bg paper WAS white [!!].
And the 2nd card for National Scrapbooking Day is this sketch:
I wanted to play with gold. So, some heat embossing & glittered up Silly sentiment!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile at RUBBER DANCE STAMPS:
You can also use flowers if you want. So I wanted;)
I used one stamp, inking it up with the 3 colours, then repeated this to create the background:
This one made me happy. I hope it does you too:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
NEXT...yeah..... stop the eye rolling.....LAST one, OK???!!!!
http://p3.storage.canalblog.com/33/57/1053225/103786599.jpg
Now for you non-French speaking peeps [this would include me!], I'm saying thank goodness for French scrappy friends to ask what is what. When I Googled 'des pois' it came out of google translate as 'peas'!!! It's CIRCLES. Plus leaves, butterflies, staples, thread and journaling strips....& the colours, of course.
Then, after I created a page using some burgundy paint, I used the leftovers up on some bg paper....so,
since it was the right colour, I created a 2nd card for the challenge.
I'm not sure if you can enter two. But if I can't, then The Scrap Sisters can pick which one they like best!!!
Thanks Lizzy C for the GORGEOUS butterflies below!!
Sooo.... you've made it to the end!!
Pat on the back time!!!
Blessings ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
THANKS TO & GOODIES FROM:

22 comments:

  1. the last two left me speechless...so pretty! Love them all Miss Lizzy Hill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantatsic cards Lizzy. Love the Rubber Dance one. The butterflies are gorgeous. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You amaze me! How do you just "whip up" all these cards? I agonize over making one! It takes me longer to make a flippin card than it does to create a layout! I wish I had your talent for card making xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of inking the stamp with three different colours for the background. I hope to give this ago this weekend. Love Bec

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each card is gorgeous!

    card #1 - Love lace and "used to be white" background papers.
    card #2 - love the beautiful and bright colors; the flowers are super cute.
    card #3 & #4 - stunning! Love the texture you used on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'adore!!!!! C'est beau!!!!
    I love them, beautiful!!!!
    Marie-Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful array of cards! And a chrissy card in that lot too! I love your cards, each one I am sure will bring a smile on the face of the receiver! And the stamped background one......yes it makes me happy too! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're amazing, to find the time to do it all and do each project so beautifully. Love all your cards but the last one has to be my favourite. Google translate is so fun sometimes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovel cards Lizzy ! Loved them all and last one a bit more :D !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow wow wow!! You have been busy!! These are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clearly you are not only a very talented card maker..you are also good at time management!! Or feeling fabulously productive and creative right now?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Lizzy, you are so prolific!! These cards are ALL Ab Fab, but my fave is the last one with the butterflies and that gorgeous background :o)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have been a busy lady! ;-) Such super cards! ;-) Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job Lizzy! Love the sparkly gorgeousness at the top & the more grungy ones at the end!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a beautiful cards Lizzy! so hard to chosse my fav ))) but I think it's the second one )))) love this glitter details and new-year mood )))) but all of them are great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooh, I love these cards!! Totally love the grungy butterfly one at the end... def a fave!! You've been scrapping up a storm!! So glad to see you over at Jennifer Graces hopping around!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well those are some really lovely cards...great use of colours and amazing textures!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that background Lizzy! Definitely a happy card. Thank you for playing along with us over at Rubber Dance X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing cards! Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful work, Lizzy! Thank you so much for entering the yellowpinkpurple card to our May challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful card, love the bling hearts! Thanks for playing at Feeling sketchy !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning work!!! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Rubber Dance! Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)