About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 6 May 2015

ARTastic MAY PL page - Lucas STARS

Ooooh! We have a beauty of an art inspiration to share with you in our MAY ARTastic CHALLENGE:
By Sara Beetson!
You can do other projects than LOs for our challenges....even Project Life!
So, this is what I'm going to share with you today.
The CRITERIA this month is the USE STARS:
I wanted to mimic what I see as the 'cosmic' background'.
So a bit of white nail polish splashed on the bg helped here!
The green/white star is made of washi tape. The Silly cut spritzed with ink spray:
 Before I typed out the journaling [over 2 pockets], I lightly stamped some stars in the colours taken from the art piece:
 It really is HARD to photograph through those plastic pockets!
I added some teensy punched out stars to this card.
I LUCKILY found the stars on an old card for the bg:
 The 'etc' started as blue stamp on a red circle...but it looked errk....so I added this sticker!!!
 Stickers actually work a treat on your photos.
And if you're like me, you've got a HEAP!!!
The little blue stars are a stamp:
 And my whole page. I hope you can see how Sara's work influenced me.
And if you're NOT a LO girl - or you LIKE doing PL....
...well, feel free to join us!!
 And one last look at a Silly cut out.
I've added stars to the cut outs as well as on top of the card.
More nail polish. Of course!!
Our ARTastic challenge runs for the entire month.
We have both DT & random prizes.
Hope you can join in!
Happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

13 comments:

  1. Sniffle* This is so adorable. :) Loved reading through your list and I love the grungy paper stars going on all over the place. It's so little boy friendly without being too cutesy wootsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a totally gorgeous PL page. Just look at your grand boy - how he has grown and oh so adorable. Looks like you both had such a fun day......parks, ducks, cookies.......nothing better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this PL spread!! LOVING the photos and the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word! Love, just love the stamped stars! Fabulous PL spread Lizzy..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh...magical times with your grandboy...perfect with those stars! And using up those stickers feels good right? *high fives*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great Lizzy and such treasured times to scrapbook. The stars suit the page so well. I haven't gotten into project life and I think with all my crafts it might have to stay that way :-). But I love seeing everyone else's and how different they look. Thank you for the lovely comments you leave on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Lizzy. Love all the stars. What a lovely mood board. You did great with this. I haven't scrapped anything in ages. Too busy with wedding stuff. Sorry I haven't been around for a while but I don't know my ass from my elbow. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Lizzy! I love love love project life. It is my togoto thing at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoy your pl layouts! I can see why you like doing them wonderful memories beautifully decorated and I love your story telling too! You will always have a special,place in Lucas heart for these early experiences he has with you! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning pocket page Lizzy! love your photos and journalling! wonderful time with your boy.... they grow so fast, so these moments are priceless ))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. This really makes my heart sing Lizzy. We are lucky enough to do the same kind of stuff with our little boys. I'm not sure who has the most fun, them or us! Ducks, diggers, dogs, water and baking. The perfect day. Love this :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This really makes my heart sing Lizzy. We are lucky enough to do the same kind of stuff with our little boys. I'm not sure who has the most fun, them or us! Ducks, diggers, dogs, water and baking. The perfect day. Love this :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your spread is gorgeous Lizzy! My son and I are often at the park too, feeding the ducks and him riding his bike! It's certainly good fun for them and some good exercise for me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)