About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Monday, 27 April 2015

SCRAP THE GIRLS & FEELING SKETCHY #119 challenges:

Here's the  SCRAP THE GIRLS
mood board:
I took the colours, which I ADORE [even the purple, these days!!!] & the idea of the stack/groupings:
 Some butterflies, grid die cut & book paper from my scrappy mate, Lizzie C...
I had a birthday a couple of weeks ago, you see;)
 The drips of blue are Glimmer Glaze; the deep orange, Adirondack ink spray.
They worked with this lovely MME ppr gifted to me by Ronda Palazzari.
The flair - arrows are Funky Flair Studio; the ampersand is from Badges Folies:
 Thanks for the tag, too, Lizzie!!!
 This girl's life really has changed dramatically & as you can read, in a fabulous way!
 ADORE those metal Maggie Holmes triangles.....& the whole page:
I simply could NOT choose which photos I liked best. So THANK YOU Picassa for your Collage program.
I've still got one or two to scrap that I figured would make good single photo LOs, too:)
GOODIES FROM & THANKS TO:
Ronda Palazzari 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FEELING SKETCHYY #119
The card sketch:

 This card came about cos of the generosity of my scrappy mates, Sanna & Sandra!
I LOVE those resin clear sticky dots that you can sorta create your own 'flair'.
Sandra sent me a packet & I could not WAIT to use them!
The little heart stamp, above, was HAND CARVED by Sanna.
I'm in  serious LOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!
I fussy cut the butterfly out of some PL cards she gave me!
I RARELY [never] fuss up the card insides....
...but Margy M does; thus inspired here!
Ant those butterflies were so cute...
more fussy cutting;)
Sanna also sent me the round lacy die cut with the string attached!
I added some script stamping and edge sponging to the papers
...thanks so much for putting up with me dribbling on!
Blessings, & Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
GOODIES FROM & THANKS TO:
Sanna L
Sandra S
Margy M

28 comments:

  1. Your scrapbook LO is absolutely darling and so perfectly made for that age range. The butterflies, airy feel and whimsical layers correspond just perfectly with the gorgeous summer frolicking photos. And your card is simply divine - even the inside is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb layout and a lovely card! You are on a roll today, and your talent is showing! Glad you played along with the Feeling Sketchy sketch for your card, perfect inside and out! Well done!

    Kay Wallace
    Feeling Sketchy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh those photos on the layout are awesome! Made into such a lovely page! Super cool! And I love the card with the handmade clear flare! Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and adore how you 'fussied' up the inside ... stunning!!! I've been wanting to get some more challenges done but just never seem to be able to find the time .. it's a bugga!! Thank you for the kind mention too, you rock!! This is awesome!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning.. almost.. good afternoon!! I hope your monday is going well!! What fabulous creating you have been up too.. love the STG's with all the colors and lovely photos that capture the moments perfectly!! Thank goodness for FB eh, where would we be able to pinch photos from if we didn't have that!!??? and love your card.. love the colors and fantastic take on the sketch too!! I hope you are drying out down there and having a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That layout just sings with happiness! I love your splendid use of colours! And I'm so glad that you are liking the colour purple. :)

    P/s: Your birthday package is still at home...I will get it sent off this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The layout is gorgeous Lizzy - the backlit photos shine in the ?dusk, redolent of lazy English days when the sun is still up at 9.30 p.m. Love those triangle thingies. So not only have you embraced the purple, but now the fussy cutting has a gig as well! Go you! Fabulous cards and I love the home made flair, another idea I shall pinch from you. I hope the scrap room is back in order and the smell has disappeared :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful projects Lizzy! love your layout, so great palette and details! and the card is so wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely LO and you rocked them colours... yes even the purple ;) She looks like she is having an awesome time, beautifully preserved memorjes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow wow wow!! These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and love love love love the butterflies!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous lo Lizzy! I really love lo's about a certain family moment, I love how it documents great memories.,,,I just saw that you won over at Words & Painterly...CONGRATS!!!! It was really so well deserved, yours was my favourite for sure....have a great week...hugs, Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the elements you stacked on your scrap page; just gorgeous!

    Your card is stunning; love the shabby chic / vintage look and then to do the inside...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely take on the challenge, beautiful romantic colors. thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep, still working that purple to excellent effect! I love the outline-y lines round the page too - maybe the start of a doodling phase?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love your layout, it's gorgeous! I'd also like to thank you for all your comments back from OUAS, I appreciate every single one of them. I do miss it, it was one of my fave challenge! Thanks heaps for joining us at Scrap the Girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful page!! I love all the detail you have on your page, fantastic background too..Thanks for joining us at STG.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning layout, I love those butterflies and the multiple pics great layout design. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simpy super!! Thanks for joining us for our Feeling Sketchy #119 challenge. We hope to see you gain soon.

    love
    Jen L
    Feeling Sketchy DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous projects, Lizzy! Really love the palette of your layout! Yum! And all your textures and layers are fantastic! I especially love the movement that trail of butterflies gives the overall design!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, great page! I love all the elements. Great take on the mood board. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful projects, Lizzy!
    Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card you made! I like how you take our sketch. Thanks tor joining at Feeling Sketchy :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  24. 2 beautiful projects! Love the layout...the collage is really cool and really works well when you want to scrap more than 1 photo. Love the fun and fresh feel of it...way cool! I love the card...soft, textured and so pretty! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful work as always ~ Michelle FS DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. My type of page full of luscious texture and shimmer!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my! This page is amazing - a perfect take on our mood board! Thanks for joining in at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love what you did with the colour mix on the layout... I especially adore those butterflies (I am a HUGE fan of orange).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)