About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 16 April 2015

OFF THE RAILS APRIL CHALLENGE... & a Chrissy Card for OLCC!

We have another FABULOUS mood board or two to inspire you with our current OFF THE RAILS CHALLENGE!
You get to choose:
 I've done a travel page inspired by the colours below:
 Remember, you can submit any paper crafting project, including tags, cards & LOs.
This month, I did a LO:
 I decided, this being about the Tower of London, I'd add a brick masked bg, using texture paste with some DUSTY ATTIC paint added to it. Worked a treat!
 A few badges from EVALICIOUS & KELLIE STAMPS...
love that pop of pink that's in the mood board!
 A bit of the journaling - I'm blessed to have an extended 'step' family - so lots of scrappy opportunities!!
 This is actually a DA chippy FENCE...but I sorta thought it made a pretty neat sign post!!!
 And the little DA birdies were taken off the chippy wire they come on, & popped around the place!!!
Et voila!
Have you ever used pink with green? It's a really interesting combo, I think!
This month's prize is from PAM KUHN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, I joined in here:
It's REAL hard [for me!!]. But FUN!!!
The inspiration was pretty amazing. 
I took mine from LEANNE
Isn't it gorgeous?
 
 And did this:
 It's not really similar, but you can see how I was inspired!!!
 Thanks for looking & I do hope to see what you've done with our OFF THE RAILS mood board for this challenge:)
And if you're fond of getting ahead of those Chrissy cards.....unlike some of you girls I know, then OLCC is the place to go!!
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

15 comments:

  1. Your blue Christmas card is gorgeous! Love all the splatter and doodles! Thank you for sharing with us at OLCCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo, love the mood board colors and your scrap page is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Lizzy! I love all the texture in your layout and that card is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love your layout.. how lucky your rellies are to have a scrapper in the family who can create these wonderful layouts of precious memories.. love the brick work.. and great colors.. the flairs are perfect too! and love your card.. the thought of one layer is excruciating to me, but you do it so well!! love blue!! and have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and the bricks on the lo!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ! The green bricks look fab on black background ! I loved the bidries there and the signpost idea ! The card is CAS !!! So unlike your style...loved it too !

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful! love this colour palette, on the black background it looks so stunning! fnd the card is so pretty too! it's time to prepare for Christmas, isn't it? ))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. That layout is a master class on getting lots of everything we love onto a page without cluttering it up. I love the space for journaling and the way the colours pick up the tones in your photos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a super page Lizzy and I love that black background! Love the brickwork too! Love your card...so elegant in it's simplicity! Great projects! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. yummo Lizzy, these colors and smashing ... wonderful artsy work x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my I love that layout. Those inspo colours are just up my alley. :D sparkalicious. What a fabulous trip I can't wait to do mine again.... The card is so pretty... you are so good that you start early and get them all done. I will be panicking a month before again :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your OLCCC Christmas card with all the splatters and spraying, nice way to highlight the verse. Thanks for sharing at OLCCC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely love this, Lizzy! What a gorgeous CASE of my card! Fabulous shades of blue and I love that sentiment! So happy you could join us at OLCCC and look forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the splatters on the card! And the use of green on the layout. It really pops on the black background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are amazing Lizzy!! The layout is gorgeous .. love those colours and the fabulous background!! Your card is beautiful .. yep! can definitely see the inspo and love your version!! So elegant and luscious!! Fabulous work!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)