About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Life Zesters & Rubber Dance Stamps Challenges - April 2015

A 'two fer one' on this post! First up is LIFE ZESTERS, the PL challenge. This month it's a sketch:
Since I was creating with portrait pockets for March, I turned the sketch once clockwise. 
I didn't want a photo, but I found this card:
Along with the yellow spotty card I wanted for the background.
I punched out the circle, then also cut down the frame around it, for another pocket:
And this is what it looked like finished:
 That's a Flutterby Designs flair. Perfect for what we did!
Below is what I did with that frame I cut out:
 And finished:
And my whole page:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Meanwhile, here's the RUBBER DANCE STAMPS challenge:
This month you can use TEXTURE with the colour board:
I've used an embossing folder, over my stamped paper, using a swirly Rubber Dance Stamp that I find I reach for all the time!
Plus lots of layers:
 I even layered up the layers of petals!!!
And below, the 'cheats' way of attaching some stick pins;)
 And my whole card:
So there you have it!
Happy Scrapping my friends ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

18 comments:

  1. Love love love love these! LOVING the colors and those flowers on your card!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creating once again! Love the pl what a wonderful month for you and I love how you re invent things to use to suit what you want! And gorgeous card, love the flowers!! And the boys will be boys stamp is a kaiser one, I can send you one if you like.. I have a kaiser shop in Toowoomba that I pop into every now and then..hehe.. It is a beauty for boys stuff... I can't remember but I think the star might be on it as well! Anyway it is great for boys stuff! And keep warm, feels a bit cool up this way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!! Love the bright colour on the layout and what a fun time you all must have had .. it shows!!! Your card is so pretty. Lovely colours and such pretty flowers!! Sensational work!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your PL so wonderful, beutiful photos and the stories )))) and the card is so pretty too, the combo of the pink and grey tones looks so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow love the PL page Lizzy. Love the cards you created too. Perfect. Love the card too so pretty and the hat pins look lovely. Great job once again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your PL spread. So bright and happy! You are living the life my friend!
    And that card is oh so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Lizzy! Thank you so much for entering it to our April challenge, and for using one of our stamps!
    I reach for that grungy swirls stamp all the time, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is always amazing, Lizzy! This post is no exception. WOW! That card is absolutely gorgeous - so soft and pretty! And I love your PL page, too! That photos are wonderful and will hold such great memories for you in the future! HUGS to you, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your take on the Rubber Dance colours. Such a pretty card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have pretty handwriting! and I just saw your facebook, oh my so happy things are all OK, hugs all the way from NY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty and full of texture Lizzy. Thank you for playing along with us over at Rubber Dance this month x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work as always and what a bunch of BEAUTIES you have scrapped there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a very nifty trick for the pin. I have some really pretty ones from kits which I have never used. that might be about to change..

    Always a pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lizzy! You make pocket cards look chic! The little bright bits and bobs that you add to the card really pack a walloping punch of brightness! And that card! I've not used pins, mostly for fear of staining my cards red because I WILL poke myself... but this looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, gorgeous PL page! I love how you have worked the sketch! thanks for joining us at Life Zesters. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful card. And I LOVE the PL. Thank you for joining us over at Rubber Dance! Susanne xx.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was so sure I had left a comment on this post! But maybe not! LOL...A gorgeous spread and loving the bright and fresh colouring! Loving your soft card too......you really are becoming quite the card maker! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for playing along with us at Life Zesters! Love your take on the sketch :) Oh, and all your other goodies are gorgeous too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)