About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Tuesday, 7 April 2015

DUSTY ATTIC joins with CSI #160

Hey there! Sooo excited to be Guest Designing for this month over at CSI #160.
Dusty Attic is the main sponsor this month. So of course, I've incorporated some of their lovely chippy onto my page.
Here's the FABULOUS case file:
And a really interesting sketch from Em Stafrace!
I've used all the colours. Some are little touches like this sage green in the pearl heart
And the dark seaweed with the Glimmer Glaze splots:
 This one has a BIG story. You'll notice I've 'adapted' the sketch to fit the amount of journaling!
 Here's Tim with his US girl, Sal. Behind the photo & chippy is a sort of tree trunk pattern.
That's a rub on from Studio Calico. Tick one for the Evidence:
 As you can see, instead of a large photo [I don't have a printer that would do that], I've used pp and washi in the different shades of blue/green from the case file:
 Stamping is also in the evidence. I used a Kellie stamp set to do a repeat stamped title.
And the chippy has been heat embossed:
Finally, another bit of EVIDENCE is metal. So I've also heat embossed this as well.
The little tie is another touch of the deep seaweed colour. Here's a closie:
The Dusty Attic chippy I've used is below:
Image 1
I do hope you get a chance to join in with this lovely case file! 
I hope your Easter holidays have been a nice, relaxing break......
Take care ~ blessings ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

18 comments:

  1. Such amazing little details, as usual Lizzy - and with this one you've outdone yourself !! such a beautiful postcard photo and such and interesting LO. I've never done a CSI challenge as I'm unsure how it works - do you have to put all that evidence in the LO? and do you have to use all those colours? what about the sketch? Thanks for inspiring me , again, by sharing your talented creativity <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous page! Love all the texture and elements you used; the colors are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS is a most fabulous page! My aunt (the bestest one I have) is in San Fran and I love to visit her! Fabulous place and awesome sauce page! Super cool chippy treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!!!! LOVING the colors, the photo and how you did the title!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous page, Lizzy!! Love your journaling and grungy effect on your chippies!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so frosty and cool with that trailing vine dominating the design. Gorgeousness, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ! I loved how you have built the page around photo and following the Sketch !

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI.. Love your blog header.. love the blingy hearts!! I think you did an amazing creation for this CSI! all your journalling tells the story.. they look a lovely couple.. sounds like they are adventurous too! love your take on the sketch.. I didnt have a big photo either so just did paper and stamping.. My layout was the first one I have ever done.. they are really good challenges.. I guess I just dont think of them.. I will try and do some more in the future.. and N's ankle has turned all sorts of colors with the bruising coming out.. still swollen and sore.. did a good job on it I reckon.. hope it is healed by the time she has to go back to school in 2 weeks!! have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this geometric composition, Lizzy! and your journalling is the best! )))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow love the challenge, wish I had time to join in. LOVE what you have done, such a lovely photo, they look good together :) Beautiful scenery , what a adventure. And because I won't be here for your birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY , hope you have the best day, I will be thinking of you. I hope you get to have some lemon tart x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cool layout Lizzy. Love the chipboard treatment, the great photo and of course the journalling...lucky young people to be able to travel around the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous layout Lizzy, and what a lovely couple too!! Great photo and awesome take on the challenge!! I'd like to thank you too for your Lovely comments on my blog. I really, really appreciate it Lizzy. Thank you so much!! I'm hoping to have more time now for regular blog visits so you'll see me popping in here quite often!! Love your work!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's such a lovely layout. I really love the pretty greens here. And that chipboard really ties everything together nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That painted chipboard is just so pretty..my favourite shade, so lovely. Hurray for fab Guest Designers :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lissy this is just fabulous and may just be my fave. I love the clean lines and the journalling directly onto the layout - you have such gorgeous writing - The photo is perfect. I love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Lizzy...you rocked this one...absolutely stunning. Love your journalling.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my Liz. This is a beautiful page, I totally love ur interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loooove the tones of this page and your handwriting is gorgeous! The photo is amazing and that chippie just perfect! Love this one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)