About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 25 April 2015

CSI #161 sponsored by DUSTY ATTIC!

Hullo my friends! This month Dusty Attic are sponsoring the wonderful CSI challenges!
Today I'm showcasing the DUSTY ATTIC products I've used on my LO for Case File #161.
For the chippy, I used DUSTY ATTIC PAINTS in DENIM [this gave me the dark blue from the Case File].
On the background I've used the CASHMERE paint, & did the ombre effect by adding some ALABASTER paint....but it's a bit more subtle than I was aiming for!
I've only used tiny pops of  the other colours. But they are there!
 My Evidence includes DA STARS, metal [butterflies, staples and fuse wire.Yes, you heard right!], & circles.
My circles are circle shaped, rather than actual circles. I'll show you.
Then it will make sense!
I've used the VINE FRAME #1, plus the 'waste' from them as well! Works a treat.
Waste not, want not & all that guff:)
And cos I'm a lazy scrapper [& proud of it!].
Sometimes I simply STAPLE my chippy into place. Like this:
So, a couple of closies - the metal butterflies were originally bronze coloured.
I've heat embossed them white to follow the colour scheme:
 And lastly, a chippy title using part of the LIVE BEAUTIFULLY set:
I really LOVE the CSI Challenges! I hope if you haven't seen them before, you pop on over & give them a go:)
Thanks for looking & happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
Lizzy Hill

15 comments:

  1. What a fun, colorful layout! Love every element you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun and carefree feel to this page Lizzy - oh to be young again and travelling around Europe! I like the way you used all the bits left over and make them look like the main event. Clever that. I felt sad to read about your scrap room and hope by now, the odour is receding and the supplies are safe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much fun on these photos! beautiful work Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout looks fabulous and those photos look like a fun time for those girls! Love the vines behind your photos and a great take on the csi challenge! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun page for a fun theme and full of great ideas as always - the fuse wire looks really cool and stapling on the chippies - brilliant!! Hope your flood has subsided Lizzy? :o)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry haven't been by for a while, as a plus I am having a lovely morning catching up with my favourite craftists ;) I am loving what I've seen, youre just so good at adding all those little touches and your journaling always makes me smile. Keep being loopy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the circle elements and the fun photos!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun page and the "circles" too ,loopy..fab title ! I loved the circular journaling ,chippy ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm..have we another candidate for new favourite page here? It's the energy I love! And the way everything seems so perfectly placed. It's got conviction and it makes for a very satisfying page to look at

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is amazing, Lizzy! I'm totally loving the design here - what an awesome layout!!!! Up there with my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Slightly loopy page is adorable and fits so nicely with those really cool photos! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a marvelous take on the sketch .. a really fun and funky page!! Love that you've used the blanks from your chippies, it looks fabulous!! The girls look like they had a fabulous time too .. great photos. Love your style Lizzy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. *High fives* for using a stapler like I do! :)

    LOVE this super fun layout! The photos just crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A cool and funky page! Love the fun elements, as well as those fun photo's! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderfully free and dynamic layout Lizzy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)