About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Tuesday, 17 March 2015

ONE LAYER CHRISSY & SCRAP SISTER CARD challenges:

Good day one & all! Just squeaking it in with the ONE LAYER CHRISTMAS CARD challenge #5!
So, I did the optional twist. Once again I've used the BOKEH effect on the background.
It's amazing how you can transform a plain piece of white card :)
Here you can see the 'bokeh' stars & my silver glitter heat embossing of the Christmas tree:
 Couldn't resist this little French chrissy greeting, either...
...which leads me to the next challenge!
************************************************
Here is my entry into
Défi carte mars Céline
OK, so I'm not fabulous at French - but you need to use the colour palette plus LAYERING, background of WATERCOLOURING, THREAD & at least one flair. Pretty NICE challenge!!
And it's all there!!!
The flowers are from DUSTY ATTIC.
The little leaf swirl on the left came with my CCC card from GAIL! Thankyou;)
This is one of the 4 'kits' I made up for myself when I was fortunate enough to spend a couple of scrappy days with these special scrappy friends - Sandra & Mary:
These are such gorgeous girls and it was a wonderful time AND we scrapped, not just talked;)
Thanks for your scrappy support & checking out my 'creations'
Lizzy ♥♥♥

17 comments:

  1. Oooo! That blue and green Chrissy card has such a great background. That tiny bit of bling in the corner is gorg! And I just adore your burst of green flowers on the second card. It's so soft and summery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizy such gorgeous cards! love them both! watercolour background is my new fav))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "bokeh" background you have created. Both cards are super gorgeous. I'm sure you would have had such a wonderful day with your scrappy friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bokeh background, Lizzy! Great colors and images and silver embossing is fab! Thank you for sharing with us at OLCCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THEY & YOU are scrappy rock stars! Whooohhhooo to you for getting to hang with such cool peeps! Love the cards, that flower one is super pretty and soft! Love the glitter & the stars on the Chrissy one...and kudos to you for getting a card done already...only 9 months to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous cards Lizzy - The Christmas one looks fabbo on the water colour and the soft green flowery one is like a spring day. How wonderful that you got to spend some scrappy time with two creative friends :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Bokeh affect is so much fun . The stars and glitter look great and the second card looks even better IRL , I was lucky enough to see it come together and the colours and the card is glorious. I consider myself lucky that you and Sandra spent some time with me and look forward to next time

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure made gorgeous cards for each of these challenges, love the sparkly tree on the Chrissy card and love the flowers on the second card.... And lucky you to have some wonderful time with those two lovely gals... I am sure you had a very special time together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lucky to spend crafty time with friends ! I loved the colors on both of your cards ,cool ,yes the bokeh effect instantly brings dreamy effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LIZZY! Wiggle wiggle wiggle <--- those are my eyebrows. Just wanted to let you know that STAMPlorations is putting together their very first mixed media design team and I thought of you because you are pretty much the MM scrapbooking queen. You should check it out! http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/p/stamplorationsartplorations-mixed-media.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your background on the first card...water colour paper? You actually used flowers on the second ;-) NICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful Christmas card! Love how you used stars for your bokeh technique. Thanks for joining us over at OLCCC. Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card for The Scrapsisters is so beautiful!!!! love the flower badgeThank you to joining us at The Scrapsisters this month!
    Love your bokeh card technique, i must make one for a swap, hope mine will be as beautiful!!!
    And many thanks for all your comments on my blog!!!
    Marie-Christine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah beautiful cards and seriously - you are starting with the Chrissy cards already :P love the star bokeh on that one and the colours of the next one are awesome. So nice that you got to spend some time with Sandra and Mary... so jealous. One day maybe :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards Lizzy.....love them both! Beautiful photo too and you are certainly blessed to have these scrappy buddies! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful! LOVING the Christmas tree and the flowers!! And so fun to hang out with friends!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both these cards are uber pretty! Lovely colours!! And fun with 2 lovely scrappy ladies!! Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)