About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Monday, 9 March 2015

My Creative Sketches February challenge

Hullo my scrappy mates! Thought I'd give the MY CREATIVE SKETCHES latest sketch a go.
 
 Multi-photo. Gotta love that!
I've used a Charm's Creations runner.
Added some film strip washi, as this LO is about my step Grand girl taking 'modelling' snaps of her younger sister....such cuties!!!
The little clip camera has been 'fussied up' with a sparkly heart.
Took a bit to wiggle it in there. But worth the bother, I think;)
 The frame is from Flutterby Designs. I've added nail polish to colour it, & thought a bit of glitter wouldn't go astray!!
 Those multi coloured hearts are actually an overlay over a plain PL card.
On the right, the 'wheel flowers' are also a corner overlay I've had for ages.
FINALLY used up!!
 I did a fair bit of bg stamping & ink splots:
 Et voila!! The little foam cameras are from Rainbow Splendour:
There we go! A lovely bright harbinger of Spring for you Northern Hemisphere girls.....!!!
Blessings ~ & happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

22 comments:

  1. Hi Ya Lizzy! Another Monday morning! What a great layout to start the day with.. this looks wonderful.. perfect take on the sketch, love each section, love the bright colors and lovely photos too.. have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh this is gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the photos!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable with the fizz and pop of summer and the joy of children outside in the sun. Love the yellow heart and the cameras. Thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gorgeous and adorable page! Love the vibrant colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and virbant page! ;-) Love how you used the little cards and the hald doiley is gorgeous too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous page, Lizzy! I love, LOVE how you used the sketch to create your fun, fun page! Your colors and the wonderful photos and theme of this layout are awesome. And thank you so much, as always, for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments, my friend! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you have done with this sketch, Lizzy. Fabulous page and totally gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page Lizzy!! Great take on the sketch and I love the vibrant colours and the fabulous little tags on the bottom!! Such sweet photos too and the page showcases them beautifully!!! Magic!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this PL style layout and the photos are beautiful....Love the colours and the little cameras are just so special. Love this layout Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made a fabulous LO!! I llove your bright colors!!Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A most welcome harbinger of spring, Lizzy! Your beautiful layout is like a literal breath of fresh air! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow Lizzy so awesome layout! love these cute photos and bright colours! and wash tape looks great with this composition!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Lizzy!! What a fabulous LO! Love that layered yellow doily!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spring? Yep! And St Patricks green..pretty much perfect then :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my! How yummy is this layout with all the bright colours and patterns! This sketch is far too complicated for me...but you did a brilliant job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow another Fave for me . I am really liking green atm and you have used these colours perfectly for the gorgeous photo. Also love the touch of glitz and I agree so worth getting the sparkly heart in there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great take on the sketch & lovely girlie page Lizzy!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeousness...and some shine is always good. Love all the little bits and bobs that you discovered in your stash. We are back after an awesome break. Now I am playing catch up all over again...forever on the treadmill of life xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. excellent use of the sketch Thank you for joining the My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  20. It looks VERY spring like! We are enjoying the brown grass phase that involves the tail end of winter...need some spring rain! love the film strip look and that green paper! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)