About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 11 March 2015

K+ March Challenge - All That Glitters!

Hey there! I'm so excited to share with you our 2nd challenge over at KRAFT+...
Basically BLING IT UP...for more info, check HERE.
This one came together really quickly - I cut the photos down so the size was right as one was originally landscape & the other portrait.
Then whacked a pile of washi on as the bg - the sketch really lent itself to that treatment, I thought:
I'm really loving the different shaped paperclips that are around atm:)
The glittery hearts I created myself - splashed on a pile of glue, sprinkled heavily with glitter then let dry for a few days!
[Click for this post HERE]
Then you simply punch the shapes that you want!
The little white splots are Liquid Paper - correction fluid - I really like how it splats & dries thick & lumpy!
 I do enjoy my flair - especially the Evalicious range! Some Glimmer Glaze dots are sprinkled around, too.
The journaling:
And another view of my 'blinged' up title....the cute pearl arrows went to good use, eh Sanna??!!
And the sequins are from a Helen T giveaway aaages ago. Sequins sure go a long way:)

I'm really looking forward to you joining us at K+ this month......
Lizzy ♥♥♥

26 comments:

  1. Fabulous LO! So many cute little details!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the washi against the kraft background! Gorgeous LO. 👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this challenge and your sample is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the bling!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lizzy Hill! OMG, my layout is on my desk right now for this challenge!!! AND I used the same paper clip....'cause you gave it to me it's even cooler! And yes I agree the washi was easy peasy for this challenge! LOVE LOVE LOVE your page, the glitter thing was real rough wasn't it! LOL!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout! Love all the embellies and texture you added! AND, congrats on your win over at One Layer Christmas Card Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the washi tape treatment! And all the "bling"!
    It turned out soooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Lizzy such a stunning LO! love you you used washi tape as the background and those touches of glitter are perfect accents!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect take on the challenge Lizzy. Love that there is so much to see on your page and the journaling and two pics and details look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a happy, beautiful page. Love the sparkly heart and the gorgeous photo's and your journalling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look of the Washi on the Kraft and the pearly stars. Fabulous Lizzy 💝

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks wonderful.. love the washi strips, and great photos of a special time.. love all the little cute embellies, love the sparkle you got going on too.. I sat and created for this challenge today too...and yes.. thursday tomorrow... another week flying...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab take on the challenge Lizzy with so many great details.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you are amazing Lizzy! You can scrap with any product and just make it look stunning. Love your layout with all the washi tape stripes and lots of very cute details.
    Ps. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and for your continued support. I appreciate it. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW some absolutely delicious stash on this page & LOVE those paperclips!! The square photos are also cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you have a nice array of washi tapes there! Great colours you've used here. Love your layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this layout with bling and masking tape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved the washi background and the glitters !

    ReplyDelete
  19. ...this challenge is so up your alley. Love all the bling and the Paperclips.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bling with kraft/ You've pulled it off brilliantly! My natural inclination is to go natural and all gingham-y and linen-y with Kraft. But this is cool..you pulled together a beautiful collection of sparkly bits

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful page!
    you really should make a photo boot, it is so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love how you blinged it up.........great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous page Lizzy!! Love the washi taped background and using correction fluid for your drips and splats ... brillliant!! Love this!! x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kraft and sparkle is a match made in heaven. This layout is just lovely. Lovely pics as well..... I really have to try and play along in this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow, you have been way busy again!! lots of cool layouts and projects going on here again! I love kraft cs...gotta get my stash of kraft out and use it more often again. and this is such a cool page! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the washi tape....and makes for a gorgeous page! The photo's amazing too! Missy Whidden at MME did a page over the last 2 days and I was so inspired by it....so seeing your washi tape background has now given me even more seeds for inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)