About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Friday, 20 February 2015

Life Zesters February 'wood' challenge.

I am really enjoying entering the challenges over at LIFE ZESTERS. This month, it's to use wood with your PL pages. So I did. I have a LOT of wood. It was NICE to use some up!!!
 Wood washi tape, wood alphas & wood wood!!!
 Some of the chevrons I coated with orange Smooch......I got it from the lovely Julie Short's shop, A Time to Create...
 I really enjoy writing on my photos. And I thought these hearts sort of mimicked the idea of steam rising from my cuppa!
 And REAL wooden alphas!
Fiddly to attach...but that's ok! Loved the idea of journaling over this little card!!!
 I added a few pencil circles to this card, & a little shading to the 'M'...and my whole page:
Thanks for looking! I hope, if you're a PL 'do-er' you will join in with Life Zesters!!!
Blessings ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
PS: This is the first time I've used the 4x4" pockets. And I'm in LOOOOOVE!!!!!
And PPS: I have a new Grand BOY.....#2 in the same family. Soooo happy to introduce Oliver to the world. Here's a photo his Mum shared with me. It WILL get scrapped!!!
Isn't he a beauty? I know. I AM biased!!!!

23 comments:

  1. Hi LiZzy! Trying to have a little catch up tonight! Good fun PL spread. I like the idea of it - maybe one year when I have less going on I will do some PL. If I ever stop scrapping for DTs and just do it for myself I'd like to use up my goodies on pocket pages so I could have an album that really told a story!! Congrats on another lovely Grand boy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Congratulations Lizzy!! what a lovely boy! Fabulous PL page!! Awesome
    your strawberries and blueberries...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the grandbaby!! He is GORGEOUS!!! Love love love your PL page!! Gorgeous photos and colors!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats on your new grandson. He is sooooo adorable!! I love this pocket page and all your sweet details!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lizzy congratulations with this sweet one! )))) so lovely boy )))
    and your PL is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your PL page . The GF looks lovely :) and your new Grandson , adorable, can't wait to see the photo scrapped

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS and I really love the Cup with the journalling on the photo and love the hearts coming out of the cup

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous and fresh PL spread Lizzy....I know I always say this...but your spreads flow with such ease....that's a talent girl! ;-)
    Your new GS is just precious.....congratulations on this new little boy to the family! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI.. I hope you have had a great day! Love your PL, love all the wood.. and I must say your new grandson is so beautiful.. what a beautiful photo too.. bet you cant wait to scrap this photo.. Have a good weekend.. We are waiting to see if we get anything from this cyclone.. it is being down graded, so hopefully wont be very nasty at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab LO's. Love all your wooden bits. Congrats on your new grandbaby. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Little Sweet Pea Oliver! SO cute! Fun times with a new one! Love your PL page! and your big blue cup! Hugs there Lizzy Hill!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome PL!! And congrats on the arrival of your new grand baby!!! He's adorable..x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous project life page. Love the teacup one with the little hearts just too cool. I need to do this months challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another great project Lizzy - lucky girl to be picking blueberries and strawberries, especially in light of the Hep B scare at the mo. As for the other gorgeous thing that's grown!!!! How super special. Enjoy those sweet baby smells and cuddles 💝

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome PL page Lizzy!! Haven't done any myself but I do love what I see from others and yours is fabulous!! Congratulations on the arrival of your new grand son too! He is adorable and I can't wait to see the page you scrap with that gorgeous photo!! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your PL spread, and all it's details!
    Huge congrats on the new grandson!! He's a gem, can't wait to see that page with his first picture ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love writing on photos too! Love your PL spread! And welcome to the world Oliver!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how you have used wood grain stickers as an interpretation of the challenge! And massive congratulations on your new grand baby, he is adorable!! Thanks for playing along with Life Zesters February Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats!!! Love how you have highlighted the details in the wood. thank you for playing along with Life Zesters

    ReplyDelete
  20. wowee, awesome pages and such a cute baby!! love all the wood embellies. thanks for joining us at Life Zesters :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great use of the wooden embellishments and congratulations he is gorgeous. Thank you for entering Life Zesters challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely page, and a beautiful grand baby :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Life Zesters :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)