About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Friday, 6 February 2015

LESSology Challenge Feb 2015 & a Card for CAS-ual FRIDAYS #136

Hi there! I'm sooo happy to show you a sneak peek of my LO for LESSology's 'TICK TOCK' challenge this month.
It's all about 'TICK TOCK' - pop a clock on your project! Wonderful takes from our clever DT, too, to check out:)
You've got the entire month to create any project using a CLOCK....just make sure you use at least one recycled or upcycled item!
 
 You can see the clock face [one of three I've used!]...do you remember sending me these, LINDA EGGLETON?? YEARS ago!!! And the metal is from NATALIE MAY...also years ago!!! I've gone 'girly grunge' on this LO...hoping you get a chance to pop on over HERE to check it out:):)
And HERE to enter our LESSology challenge!!!
And win this neat little collection of goodies;)


Meanwhile I joined in with
CAS-ual FRIDAYS

 You needed to use a watercolour technique. I've embossed my card then added Twinkling H2O's in 3 colours.
Thanks for looking & as always,
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

15 comments:

  1. Love the card Lizzy - fabbo background! Ok - I'm off for a look at the layout....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the embossed back ground.. and I shall pop over and have a looksie at your clock layout!! Have a splendid weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OO lucky I saw your layout on facebook, it isnt over there yet!!! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw LESSology earlier and LOVED it!! Gorgeous!!! I love love love your card! LOVING the colors!!!!! Beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your LESSology creation is one of the best things I've seen in quite some time! It's amazeballs! And I love the soft pinky pastels of your card. You're just a creative genius, you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. girlie grunge! Love that term!

    Super cool water color technique!

    Off to check out your LESSology project. For once I didn't sneak an early peek...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sneak peep ...sound like a great challenge......off to have a look at your full layout and the DT's work.
    Love the soft colours on your card... Gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your Sunday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been and left some love on your gorgeous layout , very cool. Soft , pretty colours on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely watercoloring, it makes a perfect background for your simple embellishment. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How the hell do you remember who sends you what years after the fact. I can't remember from this year :P But these are still fabulous. Love the little flair.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card and will definitely go and peek the page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! The watercolored background is just lovely! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great texture on the watercoloured background! Thanks for playing along with the watercolour challenge at CASual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)