About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 11 February 2015

K+ FEBRUARY challenge + a CCC Card + One Layer Christmas Card challenge

Have you checked out K+ yet? They have a fabulous COLOUR PALETTE up for this month's challenge
And as long as you use KRAFT on your project, you can do cards, tags, OTP projects as well as LOs.
So I thought I'd do a card as well, just for the fun of it. It IS a super palette of colours!
I've used up some flowers gifted to me by Lindy G...some YUMMY Dusty Attic chippy
& a few Liquid Pearl drops scattered here & there....
 I've dressed up the chippy with gesso then some Heidi Swapp colour shine....& outlined the leaves
Mandy will recognise the little pink hearts & [below] pinwheel sequins. LOOOVE them!!!!
Soooo...have I tempted you to join in?
And we have prizes!
 
AND

 For more info, you can read the rules HERE
Can't WAIT to see what you make!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Meanwhile, here's my CCC card for January. It's an International card swap which you can find HERE.
I looove the whole idea!
My card went to Deborah in Indiana. Neat, huh?
My very last wooden doll gifted to me by Rebecca. I LOOOVED them! And that there is black lava stuff from Yvonne Y....gives great texture!!!
 It was a pretty dimensional card! Annie might recognise the big butterfly on there, too;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lastly,
ONE LAYER CHRISTMAS CARD challenge
 
Now this is what I call a challenge. ONE LAYER. Repeat. ONE LAYER!
Plus, a Christmas card challenge??!!! No better way to get those Chrissy cards started, girls!!
I used a weave, textured paper & water coloured the stamped image:
A closie of the gold embossed sentiment:
 !!!!

Anyways, that's it from me today.
Cheers, & Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

19 comments:

  1. Wow, eye candy to start my day!!! Love the Kraft plus colour too - and I adore your card. The little girl on the CCC card is just so sweet! And you know how I feel about super-organized people who start their Xmas cards in February!!!!! Hats off to you for managing ONE layer though - and your card is gorgeous !!! - I couldn't do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these cards Lizzy, especially the Second one. Christmas cards ! stop it !
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow LIzzy! Your one layer Christmas card is gorgeous! Love the image and the gold embossed sentiment and the sequins, love it all! Thank you for playing along with the OLCCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEK! I loveeeeeeee these!! LOVING that Alice one!! WOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW WOW WOW.... You are genius !!! Loving your one layer chrissy card!!! And of course all your other cards are equally beautiful too!!! hugs....x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic collection of cards. I like the Gold accents you used for your One Layer Christmas card. Thanks for sharing at OLCCC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are on a roll! These are awesome. But the one with Alice calls out to me...pure eye candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lizzy so stunning cards! love the first one - cjombination of craft and pastel colours is my fav ))))
    and ONE layer???? it's impossible for me! ha-ha-ha ))) so you rock with this! )))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow...do I see flowers Lizzy? :-) Gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You continue to amaze me! hehe! Where did you find those challenges...!! anyway.. love the card for Kraft+, fabulous card for the second one.. and a one layer card.. now that is a challenge... you have created so well for all of these.. love em! I hope your week is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a parade of gorgeousness! One right after the other! You sure know how to make a kraft card right, with amazing pops of color that make the muted kraft the perfect base. And your CCC card?!?! I died when I saw it and have been waiting for a post. It's amazing. Ah. Mazing. All that texture and glitter! Lastly - a one layer card!!! I bet that was a challenge, but you did it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The card you made for CCC is fantastic. Love it. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Arrrghhh !!!! Not the Christmas cards already!!!! I'm sure it's the way to go, but I'm not inspired to start when the weather is sooo hot. Three gorgeous pieces, especially love the Kraft one and the little girl in the garden. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahahahahaha again I am taking Helen's side... it is ONLY Feb! :/ But it is beautiful and so is the other one with the little girl on it. So pretty. I love the Kraft+ card. FLOWERS? I thought you didn't like flowers? It is my fave... I love it. I love that challenge... so much out there so little time at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the build up on your merry christmas thanks for joining in at OLCC

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love them all, am so inspired by your piece for Kraft+ and their colours that I have actually made my first scrappy piece. Thanks for all the inspiration you share :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful one layer Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining us over at OLCCC! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL....Christmas cards already Lizzy!!!!! You sure have this one in the bag this year!!!! ;-)))) Your two other cards are lovely too....love the flower one and the whisical feel of the other! Gorgeous work, as always! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such beautiful projects, Lizzy! Love all the bits of gold in each, especially the Liquid Pearls against your field of kraft! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)