About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Monday, 23 February 2015

#58 Paper Dvizhnik Challenge - LEGS!!!

Here's the PAPER DVIZHNIK board for this month:
 

Coincidentally, I'd just been to the beach & taken a sandy toes photo.
So, I worked in the above colours alongside lots of purple!
Added some pencil to the feathers. Using up stash on this one!
 I adore this washi tape. Simply circle the date!!!!
 This rub on didn't work very well! But I didn't mind the grungy look, so went with it:)
 And the whole A4 page. Didn't need too much fussying up with such busy pp!
It was really nice NOT to do any MM or bg 'work' on this page for a change.
Good as a holiday:)
I thought this was a bit of a quirky challenge! And it was fun!
Thanks for looking ~ Cheers, Lizzy ♥♥♥

17 comments:

  1. Oh< i like quirky :) It's always an inspiration to see how you use purple because I struggle with it so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rockin' that purple again! It is nice to do something a little different now and then - this look amazing with the PP that you chose and the quirky photo! I need to do some more A4 pages - I always forget how much I enjoy doing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take photos of snow & get wet socks...and you have FLIP FLOPS! Ugh! ;-) I need to move...LOVE this! what a cool purple color! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun fun fun! Look at you with all that purple! Guess you aren't that opposed to the colour anymore huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha..Yvonne said that ..Good change this year, lots of purple ,reds !! Loved the page ,though you say no much work on page , still the embllies..are perfect for the photo n bg !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lizzy it's so beautiful LO and so hot - because here is still snow and winter )))) these purple tones rock ))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. One could be forgiven for thinking you "like" purple!! And with red and yellow! Only you, Miss Lizzy could pull that off. LOVE the happy pants. Our middle son had a pair like that in the 80's - he loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PURPLE? Do I see purple... ah Lizzy we have a convert. I love this...Love the pops of red and the hit of yellow. A fabulous page Lizzy and I like that photo too... very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks fabulous Lizzy, love the soft shade of pinky purple... the whole page looks great.. I love that size.. and I hope things are going ok for you all with the new bub!! And the pink mesh you asked me about is a cheery Lyn die.. one of my favorites!! Happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that photo!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fabulous text-based design, masterful in the use of diagonals, verticals and accented with those circular dots. and btw you rocked that lavender colour

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooooh I would have found this challenge very tricky, but you've worked your magic on it Lizzy. Love the layout - as you say, it's nice not to do too much work sometimes, but there are still fun details to look at, like those fab sketchy feathers, the funky alphas and the journaling up the side is a cool idea :o)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really cool, Lizzy! Loving it HEAPS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, love the styling on thie A4 page...alsmost a little retro....just perfect! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)