About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Thursday, 22 January 2015

The Scrap Sisters - CARD CHALLENGE - January 15

The thing about THE SCRAP SISTERS is I really like the concept of 3 challenges - card, LO, tag, using the same ingredients! This month I only had time to do their CARD challenge, using these:
So, for you non-French speakers, MY interpretation was to use the colours [black, white, light & dark grey, beige [kraft] & coral.
The elements were masks/stencil, modeling paste/gesso, masking tape/ washi, rhinestones/sequins & at least one wooden piece.
The tone was Winter.
Well, it's not winter here...but I used the word 'warmest' in the sentiment to cover that! 
Here is my card:


I hope you find time to join in with these FABULOUS designers - thanks for taking a peek:)
Lizzy ♥♥♥

18 comments:

  1. love love love this Lizzy .... such a graphic statement with a bold black and white color palette with the splash of orange ... love it so much Lizzy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grungy, eclectic, and all this fantastic! Did you doodle around the edges? I really like that border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the splash of coral in the background and the doodled border is fabulous! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever using the word warmest to cover winter . Love all the elements on this , so much to look at , it just makes me happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo la la! That's about as much French as I know! Hehe! Fabulous criteria, and your card looks wonderful!! And once again...where do you find all these challenges! Have a superb day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveeeee this! LOVING the colors and the circles!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somehow you pulled off winter without being in winter, that is super cool! Maybe my photo out my office window of the snow helped from afar....let me know if you need any more! ;-) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the whole graphic vibe with the awesome use of black and white patterns.

    P/s: Hope 2015 has been good to you so far. I can't seem to keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous card. Love the doodled border.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lizzy how pretty card! love these combination of different patterns and colours! looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, c'est beau!!!!!
    I love your card Lizzy!!!!
    Thank you to joining us at The Scrapsisters
    Marie-Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card Lizzy, I love the graphic style and the way you've made it bright but grungy at the same time. This is indeed an intriguing challenge, with the scrap page/card/tag options, really must check it out! Weird to think of you over there in the sunshine when it's frreeeeezzzzzing here :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like this concept too.

    Love your colours here. Orange and grey look very "now"

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely card Lizzy...would make a great masculine card xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card Lizzy! ;-) I love that doodled border....very cool! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome card and a fabulous take on the board. Don't know where you get the time to do all these challenges, but your work is fabulous!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card and clever use of the word. Love the papers....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)