About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 17 January 2015

Feeling CHUFFED! As well as being FRIDAY FEATURED!!!

Why? Because the gorgeous Becca over at THE DAMSEL of DISTRESSED CARDS, who I got to know last year, has invited me along as her FEATURED FRIDAY Guest!
So, if you'd like to have a giggle or two....& see how she CASES my LO by making a card....if you'd like to see how I cased myself [get your head around THAT!!!]....then pop on over HERE.....
The LO I actually sent her hasn't been on my blog - I did it as a commission for Scrap365 magazine, so it was published there in Summer 2014... & for just a taster,try these:
My 2015 page:
 
 My 2014 page......
Hope you get the chance to take a peek ~ Rebecca is one HECK of a scrapper...& has lots of other links that I've had a ball following up!!!
Meanwhile.......Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥

13 comments:

  1. Hi lizzy, I popped over from Beccas place as I loved your style, I think you CASEd yourself brilliantly ;) am off for a thorough browse around your awesome art. I am a newbie to crafting and enjoy trying out new styles and techniques, today you have inspired me to try slapping it on, that sounds right up my street! Take care. Tracey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, must head over for a look...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!!! That's awesome!!!! Off to see more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented and I feel honored that you agreed to be my Featured Friday! You sure serve up a heavy dose of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog link when I visited Becca's Featured Friday! Gorgeous projects! Thank you for sharing your creative talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Lizzy and loved your answers to the questions :) You are an inspiration girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow I am off to see your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on the feature Lizzy! Loved and laughed at your replies! Lovely post about you,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous feature Lizzy and gorgeous projects too! ;-) Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog....I really do appreciate your visits and really appreciate the lovely and kind words! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the feature. Heading over to look see. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous feature Lizzy!!! Had a good giggle, you are a hoot!! Lovely post and stunning works!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Lizzy.... looks amazing. WIll have to go and have a look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)