About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Friday, 2 January 2015

ARTASTIC JAN 15 - THE WOODHAMS BOYS

It's a new year! How did THAT happen, LOL!!!
And over at ARTastic, we have a new challenge. Check this out:
Street Art by Fintan Magee...& the criteria is ANYTHING GOES.......of course, I couldn't go past the bricks...& I had this photo that I've been wanting to scrap for a while....& some old Bo Bunny paper that I've been trying to use up. So, this is the result:
This is my Dad [bottom R] & his family. All boys except for Aunty Margaret, who is the eldest. Poor grandma! We certainly breed boys easily!!! I've got a pile of hidden journaling [peeking out behind the photo]....& those boys.....well, they were certainly a bundle of trouble......!!!!! 
 
The brick mask is TCW, & I got it from TIME TO CREATE - an Aussie online scrappy store, that I REALLY like - has lots of MM products:)
I fussy cut the butterfly from MEG'S GARDEN paper. The flair is A PIECE OF CAKE DESIGNS...the saying was on the Bo Bunny paper...& fitted my theme...framed with a 3RD EYE CRAFTS chippy frame:)
 I was lucky enough to win a challenge over at SCRAP THE GIRLS, so the FLUTTERBY DESIGNS badge & tab were from that. YUM!!!
A LOVELY big Freckled Fawn arrow - the tickets were from MANDY DODD for a win over at LET'S GET SHABBY!
Soooo....after all that......I REALLY hope you can join us with this one at ARTASTIC.....you've a whole month to do so.
And there are lovely prizes!
Our sponsors this year are FLOURISH WITH A BLING & MYSTICAL SCRAP BOOKS.
As well, there is a RANDOM PRIZE draw...so everyone can be a winner entering our competition!
Here's the random prize from STINA W:
 Random Draw prize
...so pop on over HERE for the direct link to our New Year's first challenge:)
Cheers ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

14 comments:

  1. Firstly Happy New Year :-). Hope 2015 will be a year full of scrapbooking and good memories. I was the youngest of 8 with 6 brothers so know what a family of boys is like. Trouble alright, but they looked out for me, so I can't complain. Love the bricks you have created for your page, and all your new embellies. The saying is so true, we just need to remember it sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - I thought three boys were trouble! Fancy having to find enough food every meal to fill up those bottomless stomachs! Love the photo of them all together, something to treasure. The bricks looks great and the Freckled Fawn arrow is yummy. Your trademark flairs look fab with the pops of red. Happy New Year :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhh this is gorgeous!! I love love love love the bricks and the ruler background paper!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you, wishing you all the best for a fabulous new year :) loving your page, the background and inspiring mood broad, just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ,loved the brown bg and bricks on it ..The overall masculine look is fab !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous page, Lizzy. Love the brickwork. What a treasure that photo is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page Lizzy and love that BoBunny paper! ;-) Gorgeous background and photo and loving all the gorgeous details! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Given that I'm wearing my new Batman tshirt today, I'm loving the street art inspiration AND the page you have made. Bat-tastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW fabulous challenge I love the inspiration and what a wonderful photo to have. Lots and lots of boys... :D Yeah I would have gone for the bricks too. Lovely layout Lizzy... busy already :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those bricks are awesome!!! Great photo, fabulous background and brilliant embellies!! What more could you ask for?? Looooveeee this page!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  11. This layout is absolutely FANtastic! You've got the grunge down perfectly :) Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the brick work stencil is perfect for your layout and the challenge. I love reading your stories as much as I love looking at your layout

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year my darling friend. I am so glad that I "found" you in the computer this year. Thank you for enriching my life with your words.

    I love this page...and I love that those boys were trouble and that you chose to document it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)