About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Scrap it With a Song - December 2014

Hi there! I have had this photo around since errr....2012. Oops! And since the challenge over at SCRAP IT WITH A SONG is to use 'Winter Paradise' by Destiny's Child....which is a Christmas one, I've joined in!
My words from the song are 'Happy Time'...& I think these two are having just that, don't you agree?
I used up another pile from the Scraptastic kit I won back in 2013.... note the little wood & gold sequins!
Below is some wood that was also in the kit. I decided to 'hang' the title...an idea I saw on my travels & I can't remember where & if it was YOU...well, thank you;)
The rhinestones & the goodies below are all RUBY ROCK-IT, c/- my scrappy friend Sandy Ang....thank you! They worked to PERFECTION on this page!!!
 I've run out of enamel dots. SAD FACE....so I had to do with nail polish....a couple of drops, letting dry between & they worked OK!!
The background paper is Teresa Collins. Like Lynette in Sth Africa...I am a HUGE fan of her goodies:)
Below, you can see a Very Old Button that I got years ago from Linda E! See, sooner or later....!!!!
The twine...well, it got tangled, & I got frustrated & of course, then in knotted up...so it sat looking at me 'til I decided to keep it all twisted & slap it down here. Colours were perfect, eh???!!!
And TA-DAAAA.........
Believe me, I tried to keep this CAS....I sooo aspire to do it like Ali P...but I dunno, the bits & bobs 'speak' to me & say 'Pick me! Pick me!'. And how can I disappoint them? So, then they all end up being used....sigh!!
One day, one day, I SWEAR I will be a CAS girl. Better stop buying stuff first, eh???!!!!
Happy Scrapping & if you've time - join in at SCRAP IT WITH A SONG
Lizzy ♥♥♥

26 comments:

  1. I'd say this is definitely CAS for you! Loving all of the traditional Christmas colors on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your style just as it is Lizzy, bursting fun and full of quirky details and I think you have just the right amount of white space to balance out all the cute bits and bobs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chiming in with Annie here - this is C&S Lizzy style. Love the background paper, the gold, the hanging baubles and the masses of mats behind the photo. A new fave for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the layers and loving the bling!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun , happy , layout Lizzy , love everything about it

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute photo! love it ))) love every detail of your layout - looks sooooo great! just amazing! ))

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful Lizzy, I always smile when I come here, so much love happiness and joy oozes from your pages and blog ... enjoy your Christmas xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mate this is CAS. ...for you ;) No matter the style it is a fabulous layout packed with fun, love and a ton of sheer delight....and that is most definitely your style x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a festive layout! LOVE all the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks wonderful Lizzy, a great happy photo and love the christmassy colors!! And you have been doing more 'slapping' I read here..hehe... Hope your week is going well.. just wish they would slow down..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous layout and I love the piccie. The background paper is perfect and the little bits are just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, fun and happy page Lizzy! Love the fun photo too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved it !! the hanging ornaments look fab..I loved the layering of pps too !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous page, Lizzy. Love the hanging ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's beautiful! I spent ages yesterday trying to get some twine to look artfully twisted and stuck down all at the same time. It would do one or the other, but not both :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. fantastic picture and layout Lizzy!
    this really is CAS for you ;)
    thank you so much for joining us at Scrap it With a Song this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the happy little scatterings of paint and sequins, and that photo is so festive and adorable! Gorgeous holiday page, Lizzy! Also, I just wanted to send you my extra special thanks for so sweetly commenting on my blog, even though I've been MIA with online blog-hopping for the past, oh, year or so, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow! I love this layout to bits. The rhinestones, the sequins, the twine...I could go on. One of my favourites of recent times anyway - and until you post the next layout and then THAT will be my favourite! I've never heard of Ali P and OMG! She's divine!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lol Lizzie - nah you'll never be CAS! Cos then it wouldn't be Lizzy's work! Love this! Wishing you all the best for a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!! This is fabulous and don't you stress over becoming a CAS girl!! Love all the bits and bobs you add to your pages ... absolutely gorgeous!!! Those hanging ornaments look fantastic!! Absolutely awesome page!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hahahaa.....good luck with the notion to stop buying!! It's HARD! lol Wow, loving the title on the hanging baubles AND all the bling too! Love how you are inventive with the nail polish...brilliant idea. Oh yeah, that little green button does look a bit familiar...lol glad to see it on such a brilliant page, Lizzy!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this Lo!!! Lovely colours... thanks for playing with SIWAS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, I like it! Very playfull! Thanks for playing with us at Siwas!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful Christmas page, love the bling , thank you so much for playing with us at SIWAS !

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have unscrapped photos going WAY back before 2010...so you are doing very well. This page is gorgeous and that is the perfect way to "hang" ornaments. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)