About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Monday, 8 December 2014

One Little Word #89

Hi there! I really quite like doing mid-month challenges....& ONE LITTLE WORD always has 'interesting' ones. This one is AGLOW:) And I used the definition of 'Glowing with Light or Colour'. As per journaling below:
My journaling, with a bit of washi tape added, is hidden beneath the photo...
 
 DH was saying he reckoned I should do more pages of SCENES...so this one is for him!!! A4 size, so we can pop it up in the lounge on a little stand I have....
 I used some little Prima stamps for the title, then wrote over them - the bg is rather busy, I know. It's one of those bits of paper I kept 'slapping' paint I had left over onto...through a few different masks, including my fave 3rd Eye one [the blue & gold]...
 As you know, I am rather fond of flair. Got a few from Badges Folie.....they had free shipping, I think!!! Any excuse....
Just got these little resin crosses from Freckled Fawn. Couldn't resist adding them here! I guess the next page I do will be totally CAS, to make up for my OTT thing here.....LOL......it's all a bit'o'fun:):)
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

20 comments:

  1. free shipping, eh?? must have missed that one - I adore Badges Folie... that is a gorgeous photo, btw!!! and I see you´ve used that love TCW stencil again. one of my faves too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the most beautiful blue you have used to pick out the colours in the photo. Yes, You should do more scenes! (if you can squeeze them in amongst all the other lovely stuff)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Lizzy! You rocked this challenge! I absolutely love that photo and it certainly does make the word "aglow" come alive! I want to work on this one, too, and hope that I can find the time! Thanks again, my friend, for your wonderful visits to my blog. You always make me smile! And have a very happy holiday season, too! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwww! This is amazing! I am LOVING the colors and that awesome background!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my oh my! just look at all the gorgeous textures and colours you have here Lizzy!! yes, your page is AGLOW and ALIVE!

    By the way, love your handwriting and the way you did your "W" :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super word Lizzy and such a fabulous page! That photo is just so amazing! The textures and colouring of the page are so perfect! This is one beaut of a page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a perfect take for the word aglow.. definitely a stunning photo too.. love all your texture on the back ground and fabulous colors too.. and have a great week.. we have had lots of beautiful rain and the paddock is just like someone with a giant paint brush has swiped everything a wonderful green.. looks so much better than the burnt off dirt we had after the heat wave in November!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely to have this propped up on a little stand to relive the moment. Colourful and atmospheric. You must truly be a free spirit :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful work Lizzy1 love these colours and textures! and the photo so beautiful! love to see sun rise - it's sooo great to see new day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That beautiful photo is just perfect for the one little word. Love your title and all the texture. So nice to put it on the little stand and enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lizzy, this is gorgeous!! I just love the colours and wow, that texture!!
    Thanks for playing along with OLW xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout and a perfect little word. I love the idea of having a little stand so you can have it on display.

    ReplyDelete
  13. brilliant absolutely brilliant , with all your beautiful special touches you give to everything you create .... loveeeeeeeeeeeee x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that you're "reflecting" on this great walk. (Sorry, I can't resist a good pun)

    ReplyDelete
  15. DH had a really good idea! I really love the image and the thought of putting it on display! The colors rock too! Hugs for sharing this with us Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am loving your OTT layout!!! That background is sensational; at first I thought it was a pencil dipped in paint...but that would be soooo tine consuming a stencil is a much better way to get the result!!! Well done T for a great suggestion; it is a truly stunning photo and deserves to take centre stage. AND I LUUUURVE the 'glowing' journaling...top notch me duck <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your arty background is so perfect for this amazing photo. Love all the little details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh what a fabulous lo with these amazing textures and colors!! ~ Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wish I could "just slap a few leftover paints onto a piece of CS" to get a background like this! I don't think it's too busy at all...it all works amazingly well & the gorgeous picture just pops off the page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)