About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 20 December 2014

Off The Rails DEC CHALLENGE & Mixed Media Card Challenge

YUP! It's 'that' time of the year! And over at OFF THE RAILS, we're giving you a BONUS...not ONE mood board - but TWO....it's up to you to choose!!
And if this one doesn't 'do' it for you, how's about this one:
This is the one I picked...I thought the dark green was black...hey ho! Them's the breaks!! 'Sides, the mood board is for INSPIRATION, so you don't have to use all the colours. Luckily for me, eh?
I really wanted to use the TRAD colours in an UNtraditional way.....so, I did this, using Core'dinations cardstock from a SCRAPBOOKING MEMORIES giveaway:
And a closie.....I got my CAS on for a change!!! And THANKS, Linda E...for that LOVELY mask:):)
 The thread comes from KREINIK...the 'Merry' from that SCRAPTASTIC Kit from LAST December:):)
The paper string comes from the CRAZY MONDAY shop and the alphas in a giveaway I got from the POLKA DOT CREATIVE shop!
I know December is a slightly [understatement] time of the year ~  but I do hope you can join us at Off The Rails:) We have a WONDERFUL prize this month:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE MIXED MEDIA CARD CHALLENGE
is 

So, I made a Chrissy card - I took the sentiment from some of the DT cards - it works so well for Christmas!
Took some chippy - added glitter nail polish! Thanks for the FLAIR Mitra P....yep! Used already;)
 Double heat embossed - first with Distress embossing powder in green, then added some gold over the top!
The chippy stars have been sparkled up....& thanks Sandy A for the reindeer!!!
Cheers ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
GOODIES FROM & THANKS TO:

20 comments:

  1. Love all the gold & Christmas spirit! Hope you have a great one Lizzy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute interpretation of the mood board! Merry Christmas Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! You did get your CAS on but it's CAS Lizzy style!!! Awesome!!! Fab photo and I love the gold accents!! Love the card too ... adorable!! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas Lizzy. Have a wonderful day! ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout Lizzy, love the gold stars and a lovely memory to scrap. Love the card as well , love the building stamp ?
    I like both the mood boards. decisions, decisions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay - you did it!! How did it feel Lizzy? Were you tempted to keep adding? Love the gold stars swished across the page like the milky way and a family lunch; that's what it's all about. The card is a delight. Love the stamping and the sentiment. Happy Christmas dear scrappy friend. Enjoy with the ones you love :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the circles and the stars!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lizzy, I would just like to crawl inside your brain and live there because it's filled with such gloriousness. That base of black paper really makes your design shine and THAT CARD! Ugh, I love it so much. It's just a hodgepodge of whimsical Christmas spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that this is one of my fave layouts. I love CAS and the stars look amazing on the black background. Awesome layout Lizzy and the card is perfect. Merry Christmas xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOw ! The page Is CAS,stylish n classy ..black gold loved it and the stars are yummy! Wonderful layering on the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks black to me too! And I think those trad colours against the black look fabulous!! Love your card too....it makes a cute little scene with that city scape stamped on the backgound :) Ohhhh and glad to see you're using the KC star template :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely layout! Very striking! Cute card too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two beautiful projects here - so much to look at on each! Thank you for joining us in the Mixed Media Card Challenge with your pretty collage card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh...just love the use of those stars! :) Hope you take lots of great Christmas photos to scrap!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wishing you a wonderful Chrissy Lizzy. Your creations are just fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lizzy so pretty CAS layout - love how you used black is the background, looks really great and festive! ))) and the card so fun)))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute houses Lizzy - so glad you joined in the fun @ Mixed Media Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your LO and card. So much joy on your card. Thanks for joining us at MMCC this month.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great page Lizzy and the black background so effective, with the gold and silver! Beautiful card too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all the "shine". Gorgeous projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)