About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 27 December 2014

GUEST DESIGNER FOR 123 CHALLENGE + FAREWELL TO 3rd EYE...

I was absolutely THRILLED to not only have a win over at 1,2,3 Challenge, but also to be asked to be their Guest Designer! I thought it would be a fun idea to USE some of the chippy I won on my page....so, here's the requirement for this month:
Pretty COOL, eh....sozzy....watermelon....cool on hot days? Couldn't help that one!!!
So, this is my page:
Yep, our 'baby'....I decided to use my tag for what they are usually used for - journaling. It's sitting there, cos the photo looked like this:
Now, I'm not saying my DH's leg isn't the height of attractiveness....but it sorta takes the focus off Wally, don't you think?! Seemed the perfect placement for said tag. Which tells a story; a REALLY important story:
I was really pleased to use up that big heart [VERY old Heidi Swapp!]....but it's hard to attach them without the glue showing. I used 1/2 a glue dot, then covered it up with the little green heart. Neat, huh??!!!
This little cluster includes a Flutterby Designs flair...the doggy metal clip is from Freckled Fawn, as is the big arrow in the top cluster:
 I also used some lovely little 4enSCRAP [a French shop] stamps on the background. There's something so, I dunno, 'chic' about the French language!!!!
I have a feeling there may be a few Chrissy LOs made for this challenge - it sort of 'lends' itself to them, I think.....anyways, I hope I have inspired you to check out the 1,2,3 DECEMBER CHALLENGE :)

GOODIES FROM & THANKS TO:
4enSCRAP
Marie-Christine Denis [MME die cut hiding behind the photo!!!]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>
AND.....the year has passed for me over at 3RD EYE.....
we were requested to do a 'selfie' with our fave product.
TEST: HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW ME?????
Can you guess what my fave product was?
Check out the post HERE if you'd like to know!
And I'd like to give Karolina, 3rd Eye creator, a big cyber hug for producing such gorgeous products:)
And as ever,
Thanks for looking ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

16 comments:

  1. Beautimous, Lizzy! I stopped by 1, 2, 3 to leave you some lovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so outstanding Lizzy, pure delight ... loving this so much x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can one not love this layout with the fabulous Wally ? Clever use of the tag and LOVE the journalling. Wally should be Really , Really Happy , it was his lucky day . Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work! thank u for the Christmas wishes. I also wish u all the best, after Christmas! ;) Big hug for u!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win and guest post :) Lovely page ,I liked the misting ..bg !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bright and happy page Lizzy. I love that we get to hear Wally speaking of his happiness in a loving home. Gorgeous little green hearts and doggy emboli. Your flair is the perfect finishing touch :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just in case you wanted to know - I guessed FLAIR. Yup, not that I'm bragging...Just sayin'.

    P.S. Love the page...but you already knew that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous happy page Lizzy!! Fabulous bg, perfect embellies and I loved reading Wally's story ... awesome that you all found each other!! Absolutely adore this!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cool layout and I could hear Wally talking.... I am so glad he is happy with his new family too. A lovely vibey layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the layers ... and loving the title work too!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful page! Love the colours =) And Wally's journaling is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. soo cute photo and lovely colours! just gorgeous!)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lizzy love the layout , but love the story more . I see you have not slowed down wit crafting over the Christmas season ( i have come to a grinding halt) Hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and am looking forward to seeing your creations in 2015

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello hello, here it is all ok, we are eating too much, having fun with family and watching all Christmas movies in the history of cinema ;)
    Hope you are having good times too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL....your pooch certainly is happy...especially right next to Daddy on the chair! Best spot in the house! Cool page and love the background design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The page is beautiful...and the photo tells the story...he looks so happy. Love your journaling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)