About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Monday, 22 December 2014

CSI - S365 [10] challenge...

...well, this was supposed to be part of my S365 gig for the current SPECIAL challenge over at CSI.
Unfortunately, S365 went belly up....so, since I'd already made this page, I thought I may as well enter into the Special case file anyways! And the beauty of these is that you have a whole month to do them!
I've used all the colours, then for the EVIDENCE distressed, used metal [hanging from the LEAVES -another element!], used ribbon as well....my testimony is on a handwritten tag tucked under the photo & I've also used the 'thankful' prompt! I really, REALLY enjoyed creating this page:)
 I've used my 2Crafty Chippy, won from 1,2,3 challenge....in the background you can see a little clock - a long ago goody from Helen T! Do you remember, Helen, I wonder??!!!
 Some YUMMY Dusty Attic blooms....the paper is 7 DOTS STUDIO...perfect for the black, white & taupe colours that were needed.....I added some bg stamping, too - with a LOVELY stamp from the even LOVELIER Lizzy C!
 A touch of the pink!
And there you have it! A little on the CAS side for me, but a bit of a change is as good as a holiday:)
Speaking of holidays, it's almost Christmas - this is scheduled -as are 99% of my posts, these days! We will have family from QLD down staying when this goes 'live' so it'll be busy, busy, busy!!!
Anyways.....I'd like to say a HUGE, HEARTFELT thankyou to each & every one of you peeps who pops on by, leaves lovely comments & generally makes scrapping the fun it is!
BLESSINGS to you and your families - if it is a difficult time of year for you, then may you pass through it with an ease of heart & a sense of peace.
May your God be close to you all ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

20 comments:

  1. A merry Christmas time to you and yours Lizzy. It's been a lot of fun getting to know you this year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Lizzy, love the messy stitching and the little heart locket. Clever photo with the spoon ! Wishing you and your family a Beautiful Christmas and all things good for the New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, Lizzy!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the chipboard and the flowers!! Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your page Lizzy and how you put together all those pieces of "evidence"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such a pretty page!
    Happy holidays! Enjoy your family time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful layout Lizzy! love this fresh colour combination, it looks very intresting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful layout, Lizzy. To still be so obviously in love after 20 years, is a lovely and touching sight...and gives me hope!
    Wishing you and your family a very safe and Merry Christmas.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the C&S take on the Case File Lizzy and your journalling is very special. Thanks to you as well, for all the times you've visited my blog and sprinkled some love around. I truly appreciate your kind words. Happy Christmas to you and yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fabulous page from you, Lizzy. You do such beautiful work. Thanks for all your wonderful inspiration throughout the year and for taking the time to visit my blog too. Merry Christmas and have a wonderful time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes it is CAS and it is gorgeous Lizzy. Love it!
    A big THANK YOU for all your visits to my blog. I truly appreciate your thoughtful, funny and beautiful comments..... they always make me smile.
    Wishing you and your family a Happy Christmas. All the Best for 2015. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photo and gorgeous page. I love the grungy background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that age is what you make it.... so if it doesn't matter that is all that matters... a beautiful and very special layout and I love the photo with the reflection in the spoon ... very cool. Merry Christmas to you and your family Lizzy. I hope that 2015 is going to be a good year for all of you too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another stunning LO, and so inspiring as usual. Thank you for your visits and kind, encouraging comments at my blog this year. Happy Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lizzy, I have managed to hot spot my phone to my iPad to get a bit of a look at a few blogs before I have major withdrawals! Hehe! Love this layout, simply beautiful and such a lovely photo too.. Love the flourish in the top corner... And Merry Christmas ...again! We have had a good day here.. Swims and lots to eat! But it will soon be home time!.. Enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabbo Lizzy! Very CAS for you but give all the styles a go I say! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to our scrappy chats next year.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lizzy, this lo is truly gorgeous! (in reading your post it finally clicked what CAS is! duhhh!!! lol), beautiful photos too....I just wanted to come by and say what a wonderful supportive sweet person you are...I am sending the best wishes ever for a Happy safe Christmas and a Joyful healthy New Year! Hugs, Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous page Lizzy and I love the soft colours! That corner flourish is beautiful and so perfect! Love the beautiful journalling too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this page Lizzy...it is so elegant. Trusting that you had an awesome Christmas with your loved ones xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)