About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Monday, 29 December 2014

CSI #148 - closed now, but....

...but I got featured on the MOST WANTED list! Pretty excited!!! I haven't shown you here, so I thought I would:0 CSI have slightly altered their challenges so that you have 2 weeks to finish them. Which is MUCH better, I think! Anyways, here's the case file that was:
 
I've scrapped my BFF....& one of my FAVEST sweet treats!!! All the colours are included - the EVIDENCE includes string, the metal teacup & staples. My journaling centres on 'year' & how we try to make time to catch up, even though it's hard when we live so far apart...
 Some embossing behind.. the stars have been coated in Liquid Paper, the badge is A Piece of Cake Designs, the decorative pins from Helen T.....still getting through them, LOL!!!
 I also stamped the coffee cup in the 2nd green from the colour scheme...& below, my journaling:
 LOOVE those little teacups - I got them in NZ earlier this year! The string is also from NZ - from Crazy Monday Kits' shop...
 Some stamping with a roller alphabet stamp from Sandi T....LOOOVE it!
 And there we have it! I suspect this will be my last post for 2014....scheduled, as usual....sooooo
HAPPY NEW YEAR & may 2015 be filled with all Good Things :)
Lizzy ♥♥♥
GOODIES FROM & THANKS TO:

15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the kettle and the jute circles!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cool color scheme is simply fab! It looks like you had such a great visit - I'm glad you got to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous page Lizzy and definitely deserves the most wanted feature!! Wonderful way to remember your BFF's visit and I looooveeee that gorgeous teapot, it is soooo cute!!! Stunning page as always!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments, I really appreciate it so much!! Happy New Year to you and your family!! Wishing you a fabulous 2015!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout Lizzy, love how you incorporate your journalling, and so many wonderful embellies around your photo too.. and Happy New Year to you! May it bring lots of special memories and Blessings!! love the other lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo love the new blog header too.. very eye catching!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant layout! Congrats! Love the circular action going on there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb page Lizzy and so deserving of being featured. Love the tea pot and cup accents as every friendship is enhanced over a cuppa. Beautiful work :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout Lizzy and I think I spy a citrus tart ! Fantastic journalling , like your play on sweet. Happy New Year Lizzy and wishing you all good things

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a gorgeous layout Lizzy! love the colours and sweet details )) and lemon tart - I think I must try it! ))))
    Happy New Year! Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous page Lizzy and a great design! That lemon tart looks delicious! Wishing you a creative and prosperous 2015 too...may it be exciting, fresh and filled with much love and happiness! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always, the details add so much to pull me right into your page and enjoy the story.

    Happy New Year Lizzy! I hope you keep on scrapping right through 2015

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow ..I loved the soft colors and the CAS look ! both the cups n string look fab !Wishing you a Very Happy 2015 !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great take on the challenge and bitter sweet layout about a special friendship. Love the kind of clean look for you too Miss Lizzy. Happy New Year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning page with awesome embellishments, I love the teacup too and ofcourse the white metal arrow paperclip ;) touching journaling to read, but I'm sure you'll meet again soon. Wish you a Happy New Year filled with fun and paper crafting. Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the yummy embellishments you used...and the teacup...and that you were featured...way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)