About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 22 November 2014

OFF THE RAILL TUTORIAL + The MIXED MEDIA CARD challenge #5:

G'day! A quick shout out that I've got a 'how to' on my circle card that I created for an OFF THE RAILS challenge up HERE 
 
.....for our current challenge, go HERE....there's a fabulous prize from GRAPHIC 45!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile.... I've managed to join in with THE MIXED MEDIA CARD CHALLENGE...
last month I got featured, which was a BIG thrill! The criteria:
So, I did use the bells, but not prominently...can you 'spy' them???
 Some 2Crafty chippy....LOTS of goodies from last year's SCRAPTASTIC kit...the ribbon, bling & bells are from RUBY ROCKET [thanks Sandy!!!!!]
Some MM work on the gesso covered, then randomly gold embossed chippy, plus...
...the [firstly] dry embossed & sanded bg dots, then the molding paste & glittered up stars through a stencil [thanks Linda E!!!]
I really enjoyed stacking up this card - as opposed to layering.....it was FUN!!!
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
THANKS TO & GOODIES FROM:

15 comments:

  1. I love the whole conglomeration of Christmas goodness going on here! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card, so much to look at. Love all the layering and the shabby chic feel it has

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and fabulous card.. really pops!! and off to see your tute.. have a good weekend.. hot and humid here.. bet we get a storm later.. well I hope we do.. so dry here as well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both these projects are fabulous Lizzy! I adore the bright colours on the first one and the Metallic Melts on the second one really pack a punch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did spot the bell :) Wonderful card ! I really loved the collage n layering of various christmas images !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you know how long it took me to find the damn bell... I was looking for a real one... well you know what I mean - not a flat paper one :) I must be getting old :P Such a beautiful card and I love the chippie treatment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Santa appears to be sneaking a peek to see if you have been naughty or nice! Love it! The gold makes me HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh this is gorgeous!! LOVING all the cluster of Christmas goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that says "Christmas" to me...with bells on! Sorry, couldn't resist that..

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is gorgeous!!! looove the colours and all the little bits and pieces!!! glad you played along with us at MMCC again <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my. Loads of eye candy on a card! LOVE the mix of textures and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the festive feel of this card! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a festive card! Love all the textures and pattern! Thanks for playing in the MMCC!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous job! Love this card and all the dimension and elements! Thanks for playing along at MMCC!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)