About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Saturday, 1 November 2014

ARTastic - November challege - DOODLING!!!

Eeek! Doodling....not my strong point, but that's what challenges are about....& if I can do it...then so can you! I'd love you to join us in this month's challenge at ARTastic. As well as DOODLING, you need to use this picture for inspiration:
I stayed clear of scrapping chooks! I took the red & yellow & added a pile of other bright colours....then I tried to keep with the whimsical look & used the repeated image idea....with doodled suns! They're almost as easy as stick figures, LOL!!!
 Had a win over at Scrapstuffz a whiles back...most of the arrows come from that!
 The badges are from a giveaway I won over at A Flair for Buttons.....the little birds just seemed 'right'!
 THANK YOU Heather J, for this little verse. Soon as you sent it, I knew it 'went' with this photo I took of our waterfront:
My whole page:
Funny how as you're popping stuff on, things 'come' to you....hence the 'dreams' title around the flair!!!
And one more closie:
 Soooo...got some ideas? Like to have a go at whimsy....or scrapping chooks [LOL!!!!]....we'd LOOOVE to see your interpretations in our ARTastic challenge!!!
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
PS: Don't forget my GIVEAWAY - link on the sidebar!!!

24 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! You should doodle more often because it's stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto to Becca....what you've done is so creatively fabby....you can doodle for moi anytime LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Doodling ! and I love that quote, so perfect for the gorgeous photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. so funky and fun .. love your style Lizzy , always makes me happy xooxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lizzy! You are the doodler extrordinaire! A wonderful vibrant, fun page. Love the photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous page, Lizzy with awesome doodling........totally fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so original and fun and quirky and inspiring. You did a brilliant job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ya LIzzy! I hope things are going really Well!! Love this layout, love the whimsy and fun feel to it as well as the fabulous doodling.. of course you can doodle.. you really can.. love that verse and your photo is stunning.. take care...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous!!! There is no limit to your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this! LOVING the colors and the doodles!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh just look at your Mrs Doodler!!! That's totally AMAZING! Look at all those almost pie-graphy circle shapes! This is an art piece - of course you can doodle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What a fabulous doodling page! Super cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chooks! OMG, I love that you guys call them that. So cool. Love your suns, the whole page made me happy! nice doodling! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh Lizzy, I love this!! Love the different coloured pens that you used, and you totally rocked the doodling :) What a fabulous verse, and the flairs are just a wonderful touch too. {{PS: I scrap chooks all the time...they are part of the family}}

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so cannot doodle! But this is fab. Definitely a favourite page of mine of yours, if that makes sense. So beautifully bright with the journaling designed in so nicely. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing Lizzy! I love how you take on challenges that I know I would shy away from and created amazing projects! Love all of your doodling!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow - so arty and eclectic. Love the chook button and the whole page is so bright and cheery. Inspirational as always.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is captivating! Love the colorful doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous layout and the doodling is just gorgeous. Love the bright colours and that quote is a bit like an ancient blessing .. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous Lizzy....creative, Artsy and Awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! You did an amazing job with this challenge Lizzy! Absolutely love the creativity, vibrant colors, and that verse.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a gorgeous and fresh page...love the photo and your doodling/designing bits! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is beautiful Lizzy!! You are one ace doodler!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)