About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Amiche di Scrap, Rubber Dance Stamps & The Scrap Sisters Cards:

Yup, been on a card creating craze since I got home from holidays!  In reverse alphabetical order [why not??!!] is:
 défi carte
So, basically you needed to do a card using PAPER WEAVING, doilies, butterflies [at least one], twine/string & a banner/flags...plus the colours! Here is mine:

 I've used the paper weaving in the background, then layered up my elements.....this was FUN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The challenge is to do a Christmas card & to use red!
 I created this red bg using Goose Bumps with ink spray....
 dived into my Chrissy box to find red...plus some gold!!! And came up with this:

The little tree button comes all the way from San Diego - Mum brought it home from her recent USA holiday.Cute, huh? I added some red paint to it:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love what the DT do over here! Gorgeous stamps, too.....& following the Chrissy theme also this month:
 
Red, green & gold....you can also use a stencil, but that is optional. I am really happy with this card, as I have used a stamp to MULTI LAYER heat emboss the wreath. So, a layer of gold, then the sparkly red, then a flat black stamping of black Archival ink.
 Also, I won a challenge over at The Scrap Sisters & got a lovely collection of wood bits, sent from Marie-Christine...the tree was perfect, fussed up with some Gelatos:)
With so much work on the wreath,  I kept the rest of the card simple....just some gold embossing & edging & a stamped greeting:)
So, another few cards done! YAY!!!!!
Thanks for looking & happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

24 comments:

  1. {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
    {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
    {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red34\green34\blue34;\red255\green255\blue255;}
    \deftab720
    \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

    \f0\fs26 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
    \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Well done on your win! And card spree!! Very nice!!! I am planning a Prima card spree next week when I am home....}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh I love love love love love these!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the layers ... WOW!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been on a card spree! and why not.. these are like mini masterpieces with all the work you put into them.. cant pick a fav, but I really do love the last one.. I think my style is changing again to clean lines, love the wreath on that one too.. enjoy your wednesday..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooo Lizzy your cards are gorgeous......love them all. Your blog header looks fabby too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these cards - all of them are beautiful! ))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your win :D love all of these cards. I think middle one is my fave. LOVE all the layers... You are on a roll Lizzy :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lizzy, It is really beautiful, thank you to joining us at The Scrapsisters this month!!!!
    And I am in love this the third one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful collection of christmas cards, now you have some already done for christmas, well done

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow I'm loving that wreath! Too clever! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your holiday has revved up your motor Miss Lizzy - love this trio of Christmas cards, all intricate, all interesting and all DONE! Hurrah for Lizzy! Especially love the last one, so elegant and timeless in the traditional colours. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for your kind words and for entering your lovely card to our blog's challenge this month! I LOVE the multi layering you did on the wreather! Very cool idea! Thanks for sharing that. I hope we'll see you again for the December challenge ... one I look very much forward to :-) XOX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them all Lizzy, love all the layering and the weaving

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lizzy, I am in awe of your beautiful cards...love the yummy layers on the second and the gorgeous wreath on the third xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards Lizzy. lots of clever techniques and I always love the collections of goodies you put together in your projects, you make it look easy but I know it's not! Love your festive blog banner too - very festive, but fresh and bright and very "Lizzy" :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've got pretty much all my favourite paper-y things on that first card. I can't help but love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. FAB-U-LOUS!!! Okay so no surprises that number two is my fave as it has that scrummy little vellum star and staples (who doesn't love a staple??) BUT I am totally in LOVE with the triple embossing malarkey! That is one heck of a winner, Christmas or otherwise!! Got to give that a try with my one or two pots of embossing powder ;) However it will not be on a Christmas card....no siree Bob!! Festive mojo is away with the fairies at present!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous Lizzy - so much creativity. Love how you made your Christmas wreath. Thank you for joining us over at Rubber Dance x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!! You are on a roll Lizzy!! All of these cards are awesome especially the one with the heat embossed wreath. Must try that technique myself ... love it!! Well done on the win too ... well deserved!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for joining us at Amiche di Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How fabulous are these! You are really churning out those cards.

    P/s: My Christmas card count for the year is still 1. And I've sent that out...lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous cards Lizzy....love the layering on all! So super!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautifull creations!
    Greetings Petra

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for participating in the challenge of AdS and congratulations for the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)