About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Scrapki Wyzwaniowo #109

Well, now, the challenge for Scrapki Wyzwaniowo certainly almost did my head in! It's 'IN MY HEAD"....well, I had a flotilla of thoughts churning around. Decided to do an Art Journal page. Which I KNOW I'm not really good at....but like they say, the only way to get better is to keep doing it!
This is what I thought:
You KNOW what I'm talking about, right? You start a scrap page, deciding it will be clean and simple.....& it turns out vintage and shabby chic!!! And my art journal pages are completely RANDOMLY different to what I imagine they will be....aaaah well;)
  I can dream away about what I will create.....but the reality????
 Hmmmnnnnn.......I wanted to include the Darkroom Door stamp I won from Scrapbooking Memories mag [the paint brushes, right, above & below]...since I was thinking about creativity!!!
 I've popped some bg print & music paper on the page.....& ta-daaaaaa!!!!
So, there you have it. Mostly I've used Gelatos, with a few pops of Staedtler markers for the tips of the paint brushes. And of course, lots of stamps:):)
Soo....what's in YOUR head?!!!! Something worth scrapping & joining in with at Scrapki Wyzwaniowo, I'm sure:):)
Cheers ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
PS: Don't forget my GIVEAWAY - link on the sidebar!!!

22 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is SO cool. I think I've had this exact thought many, many times. Thanks for sharing your incredible talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it ! a fantastic Art Journal page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous take on the challenge. I love your art journalling.....this is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic AJ project Lizzy, and I love that page with the big selfie...just awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And another amazing and stunningly fabulous creation.. and I agree with you 110%.. I always have an idea in my head for a marvellously Mixed media layout and it does not go the way I had hoped.. but they do say practise makes perfect.. looks like I will be trying for many more years then..hehe.. this is wonderful.. love the stamp of the paint brushes.. and lots of dreams floating around in my head at times too! enjoy your wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That quote is quite the fact isn't it??? LOL!! I loveeeeeee this so much!! The colors, the textures ... just AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great Lizzy! Love the free flow feel and the idea of all the...well ideas that come from your head! Awesome AJ page, I mean that's what I love about them, right? Anything goes whether it turns out the way you imagined it or not! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I love the photo size and the way thoughts seem to come from it, fabulous work Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow..Fabulous art journalling ..loved how you have put your thought perfectly on it !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can so relate to this one. Nothing I make ever turns out the way I imagined it!

    Um, I think you nailed this art journal page. You ARE good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You seriously rocked this one Lizzy. I love this. If we stopped overthinking our creative process and left it entirely up to our soul and our fingers, we could explode with creativity!!! Thanks for your lovely comment tonight. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. you inspire me my beautiful friend .. so much beauty, brilliance, and boldness .. loveeeeeeeeeeeeee x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is AMAZING!!! I think you are the queen of mixed media Lizzy! My pages always end up totally different from what I originally had in mind too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you do these journal pages fabulously!!!! You are so creative! I love the sentiment....and often ask that question myself! et me know...when yo have the answer!!!! ;-)))) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. And here I thought it was just me that had that issue! I love it! Most everything I make turns out shabbyish these days...my theory is that I'm getting older and things that are slightly worn (like me!) make me happy! Hugs Lizzy, most awesome post and LOVE LOVE LOVE that paintbrush stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cool! I'm loving all that bright yellow! And that awesome Darkroom Door stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! and You're saying, that You're not good in journal?!?! wow! You rock! thank You for playing along with Scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. REally really cool journal page Lizzy, I love how the edges of the photo have blended into the page and the contrast of the zingy yellow with the dark charcoal grey/black is brilliant - it's just the kind of page I wish I could make! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. He Lizzy, very surprised to see this and I love it! Random as a journal page can look!! Thanks for playing with us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh!!!!!!!!! so cool Lizzy!!! Love it so much! Thanks for playing along with scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutelly amazing project Lizzy! WOW! I love it!
    Thank You so much for playing with us at Scrapki - wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)