About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 1 October 2014

OFF THE RAILS OCTOBER CHALLENGE

Good day, my scrapping mates! Start of the month & off we run with a pile of new challenges, right?
Here's the one from OFF THE RAILS for you to check out:
Isn't it GLORIOUS! And even MORE glorious is our sponsor, GRAPHIC 45, who are providing a FABULOUS prize!
Since you can do any sort of scrappy project for our challenges, including cards, that's what I've created for some inspiration this month:
 I used my LOVELY 'bang' stamp from 3rd Eye to create these colourful little 'flowers'...& Distress ink......
Had a ball creating this one! Gone 'CAS' for a change;)
Can't WAIT to see what you come up with!!!!
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

18 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! That will certainly put a smile on the recipients face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMYGOSH!! I loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING those bright colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colorful card..very unique design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Lizzy!!! Brilliant design, gorgeous brights and such fun!! Awesome!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so summery and colourful and happy I think I ve the perfect photo for this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flowers, pinwheel..balloons what ever you say going to make some one very happy !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh Lovely bright card. Love the mood board too. Think I have the perfect photo (again) for this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cheerful! I'm leaving here with a smile on my face (and given that I'm off food shopping, which I don't like doing, that's no mean feat!!) I love how you have photographed it with those flowers too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bold and beautiful! Those colours make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is an amazing color combo, and love your card, it is bright and very happy! and yes off we run into another month!! hope this one goes slower!! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. bang stamp! Rocking it out! nice mood board and super cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So bright and happy, just what the world needs right now. Lovely card Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kapow - this is so vibrant and stunning.....LOVE it :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, its like a BANG of colour! Love the little pinwheels... fabby abstract for balloons!! You 'could' take a pic of your wisteria! I'm so jealous... I USED to have a beautiful showing of wisteria at my old house, and this house totally needs it! Thinking thinking on it! Oh and you 'could' come for a 'holiday' and come to scrappy camp you know!!!! Just got to say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is VERY clean & simple for you but looks outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is stunning...so eye catching and effective!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow what a striking card. LOVE the colours and the pinwheels are so clever... great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)