About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Tuesday, 7 October 2014

MY SCRAPPY SPACE & LET'S GET SHABBY #59 & THE SCRAP SISTERS!

Once upon a time there was a girl called Lizzy... that's the start of my scrappy story - well, the story of my scrappy space, which is up over at SCRAP 365! Here's a teaser:
If you'd like to see more of my messy space...then the direct link is HERE.
Meanwhile...
They have a very - errrr- 'interesting' challenge. To create a shelf. Intrigued? Take a peek at their blog!
Here's my interpretation:
Can you just IMAGINE [yeah, it's a little abstract!] that the washi brown edges sort of define a shelf? And it has a stand on it??!!!
Here, on the left you can see stand I created behind....when I decide who the card is for, I'll circle the date etc...I've used 2 chippy frames from 3rd Eye Crafts...
I haven't used brads for a while...it was nice to give them an airing! The papers are Bo Bunny...& the brick bg is created with a 3rd Eye mask, too:):)
THE SCRAP SISTERS [FRANCE!]
Finally, FINALLY I have gotten around to joining in with this French challenge blog!
Thank you Marie-Christine for leading me here!! 
They have LOTS of stuff going on this month, including some extra card challenges [for World Card Making day:)]
You can either enter making a WINTER card or a FRIENDSHIP card.
I chose friendship.
I'm taking a leaf outta Melinda Spink's blog today. She often finds inspiration & shows us where...well, my DH got this card for Father's Day from his lovely DD....& it 'spoke' to me.
As you can see, there is an envelope I'd made - I make a stash with my Silly Machine all at one time - so, my card colours had to match this:)
This is where it led me:
 I have a cute little Stampin' Up heart punch that came in handy for this card:)
 So, that's your lot for today, LOL!!!
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

19 comments:

  1. What a clever little "shelf" card you have made, Lizzy. It's wonderful. Thanks for joining in with us at LGS. Love your other card too and how fabby is your scrappy room! Wish mine looked that good and organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 'shelf card' is awesome Lizzy ... so clever!!! I looooveee your friendship card a fabulous take from the Father's Day one. ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very clever!! I love these cards (especially the heart instead of fish inspired card!!) :) Off to go and check out your scrappy space..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lizzy, you are keeping so busy! Love all of these.. very cleverly put together, and yes the LGS has me on the 'shelf' wondering what to do with it.. and love the heart card.. and I shall pop over and see just where all this creating takes place.. a hive of busyness no doubt! Have a great tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A clever interpretation of the shelf Lizzy and I love the heart card. You flit all over the world, finding interesting challenges everywhere - are you related to the "every ready bunny?" lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tour of your scrapping space and as I said in the post I hope I visit you IRL there one day. Fantastic cards, especially like the inspiration with the hearts. A French challenge site ! must go have a look see

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever work Lizzy - I'm off for a look at your scrap space!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous!! LOVING the fish inspired one ... loving those hearts!!!! Off to see your space!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy to see you at "The Scrapsisters"!!!! It's the first time we have an international participation, It's great for us!
    I love your friendship card with all hearts.
    Thank you Lizzy to joining us at "The Scrap sisters" challenges
    Marie-Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok NOW I am seriously impressed Lizzy... a card shelf... wowser. Love all of your cards actually and pretty impressed that you have made you own envelopes. That is very cool. Your space looks wonderful too...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing cards Lizzy ! I loved loved the heart one..a lot !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic cards:)
    Thank you for joining in with us at Let's Get Shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooooh....love the card with the hearts! And love your take on a "shelf"! :)

    P/s: The room has "grown" since my visit...*winks*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Cards Lizzy - How are you getting on with your Christmas ones? Your craft room is way too tidy :) My 'craft room' is now occupied by my son who recently moved back in with us so now the dining room table has not seen the light through my scrappy mess is many weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely loved seeing your scrapping space. It looks like you have lots of light and plenty of room to spread out..and a collection of supplies I wouldn't mind having a bit of a root through!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, Lizzy! Your cards are absolutely amazing!!! I love them all, but especially like the friend one with all of the hearts! It's so creative and a wonderful card for a friend!!!!! I loved seeing your scrap space, too. Oh my goodness, right now, mine really needs to be cleaned up and organized! LOL!!! And last but not least I love what you did with the shabby challenge. Your washi tape makes a very creative shelf! Thanks, Lizzy, for sharing your talents with all of us!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful works here,i loved know your creative space too :)

    Hugs.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Clever card Lizzy, Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Shabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Like the way you did your shelf Lizzy. Thanks for playing along with us at shabby.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)