About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Merly Impressions October Challenge

Well, I keep LOOKING over at MERLY IMPRESSIONS CHALLENGES...but it's been 12 months since I've played along!

The lovely Sandra P has created the sketch this month & I'm a BIG fan of her bright, fun style, AND I had this photo sitting to be scrapped [got a couple more, too, actually!]...soooo it all came together to create this. Thanks for the inspiration, Sandra!!!
 Nice'n'bright??!!! Dylusions ink sprays were NOT harmed - just much used - in the making of this page!
I just grabbed all the colours from those bright parrots, & went from there. That IS a paper clip...but it works, right? Garnered from the lovely Julie at Time to Create:)
Thought you'd like to read the story!! They really do have a strong errr 'presence'!!!
 The circle stamps are from 3rd Eye......I cut up some Studio Calico paper for the heart & the big 'hello'...
Some enamel dots & Glimmer Glaze....man, I ADORE that stuff!!!
 ...and used a roller stamp for the rest of the stamping!
So, there you have my bright LO!!
Thanks so much for looking ~ and as always, Happy Scrapping!
Lizzy ♥♥♥

14 comments:

  1. oh Lizzy! This is fabulous! And bright!! I love your stamping too.. I think I might have to scrap some of the wild life I've captured on film too. Thx for the inspiration...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!! How PERFECT are your colors with that photo!! This is AMAZING!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! The colours look amazing and so perfect for your pic. Love the layering and totally love that paper slide clippy thingy......how fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah the sneak peek revealed ! and a gorgeous layout at that. Perfect photo for the brights and love your fun title and the enamel dots are a nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh...just my kind of bright! FABULOUS! I love the addition of the paper clip...super fun. And I love that glimmer glaze in black....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant photo to scrap.. love the colors and good on you for getting that amazing shot.. your layout is stunning, love all the color and layers.. definitely a new fav... love this.. and yes my son has a new girl friend.. and she is lovely.. keeping all my fingers crossed for this one!! happy tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..paper clip ?? fab..I loved the bright colors on the bg and the photo too !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow this page is sensational!!! I love the colour and the paper clip is so rockin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Again with all the gorgeous details! I'm glad you included the close ups so we could get the full effect. You have a talent for the kind of colour I could never work in a million years. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning use of the vibrant colours Lizzy and you had the perfect photos to enhance. Your output is amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow....so vibrant and fun! Th photo is amazing.....and how amazing that these beauties come and sit on your roof! Wonderful page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful, vibrant layout. LOVE the bright colours and the fabulous photo.... would love to see birds like that in the wild here :D Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woah what a vibrant page!! Great take on the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I too love Sandra's style and yours is just as amazing. wish I had the courage to be as daring. I love the fun and quirky feel of this layout :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)