About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 15 October 2014

FABULOUS NEWS - NEW DT!!!! And a LO for SCRAPPY CANARY challenge...

Now, before you drop off your seats, remember I'm the girl who LOVES to challenge herself. Many of you have watched my journey with The Colour Purple...& seen me conquer it.....well, would you believe the lovely girls over at DUSTY ATTIC [eeeekkkkkk!!!!!] apparently liked what they saw on my blog & thought I'd fit right in on their team!!! So.....even if I feel inadequate in my ability to use chippy.....the Ones who ought to Know don't!
Dusty Attic
And they sell flowers. Just saying. And paints....& of course, the mostest exciting thing of all is the wonderful, amazingly talented scrappers I'll be working with - including Heather J & McM.....to see who else is on the 2015 team, pop on over HERE.
AND I just gotta share this...the photo they have up of me? Taken by #2 son, who snuck up on me when I was on the phone.....in my NIGHTY!!!! LOL......you'll never look at that photo the same again, will you???!!!!!!
So, whilst 2014 was my 'year of scrap'. 2015 I'm already dubbing the 'year of chippy'. And I'm excited.
So, be prepared to go on another scrappy journey with me. Should be FUN!!!! Who knows which direction it will take me???!!
Meanwhile...
I was so sad when Life.Paper. Scrapbook closed. I LOOOVED that challenge blog....then, I found out that Manda Moore was actually running a shop & challenge blog over at SCRAPPY CANARY....[NIIIIICE kits!!!].......so I took a peek at their sketch for this month. And joined in!
And here's my page:
 Anyone recognise this paper? Older Pink Paislee...I still love it! And their alphas, too:)
 The little 'awesome' tab is from Flutterby Designs....the badge is A Flair for Buttons.
 Some private journaling is inside the 'memories' bag, & the little golden 'once in a lifetime' sticker comes from the Scrappy Canary kit that I won! Appropriate, I thought:)
A bit more journaling around my stitched & penciled in circle...basically it says that even though you can't see here, Aunty Sheryl & nephew Tim are peas in a pod with their red hair! This was taken at his big bro's wedding last year & I LOOOVE this photo of them both!
So, enough excitement for me to last a year, I think!!!!
Thanks for reading this & being such lovely supporters:)
AND DON'T FORGET my GIVEAWAY...link up top on the sidebar.
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

27 comments:

  1. Truly beautiful layout. Congrats on the design team win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhhhh girly congrats toooo youuuu so happy for you!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats Lizzy, looking forward to seeing what you come up with in your journey of conquering chipboard and you will be inspiring us along the way . Gorgeous layout with lots of lovely embellies and layering

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such awesome news.........HUGE congratulations. Fabulous layout......love the layering and the stitching looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HUGE CONGRATS my friend :) So PROUD of you - they are very lucky to have you on the team. I LOVE Dusty Attic products too . Fab LO. Really love your cool circles on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HUGE CONGRATS!!! I love love love love love your lo!! I loveeeeeeee the soft colors and all those circles!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Lizzy!!! Congratulations on joining the Dusty Attic Team!! Absolutely fabulous news and you will rock this, no worries!!!! Loooove the layout too ... just stunning!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Lizzy - you will rock the chippies! Love the layout and a great title "Two peas in a pod" Nifty pencil work and the silver alphas look stunning :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. A BIG well done Lizzy, I know you will rock out some amazing creations with chippies and I know you CAN use flowers, so enjoy your time with DA!! and fabulous layout too.. have a happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!!! That's awesome! This layout is so arty - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey well done with Dusty Attic, you're in great company there. Oh and I love this layout with the rough sketching and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woow woot! Congrats girl....how awesome is this!!!!! Beautiful page too....absolutely love this one...the design and styling is just perfect! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the Dusty Attic DT position. Love all the messy circles on the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the DT position...absolutely fabulous page :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Huge congratulations on the Design Team post!!!! The most amazing chipboard to work with...it's gong to be an awesome year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi sweetie! Congrats on the new DT, you deserve it!
    On my Italian journal on the last layout I wrote " we couldn't decide what to choose, so we didn't choose, we toke all the dishes on the menu!! it was the first time for me eating Spanish meal, it was delicious"

    ReplyDelete
  17. Big congratulations Liz. I love their products and enjoy seeing the amazing DT work there.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing where this takes you

    ReplyDelete
  19. Huge congratulations, Lizzy and I sure see why they selected you. It's a perfect fit and you are so creative!! Gorgeous LO!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Awesome news Lizzy...So happy for you...A Huge Congrats!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wooooohoooo! Congrats on the new design team gig! Ahhhh...you have most certainly surprised me...a chippy girl eh? *winks*
    Gorgeous layout....really love the tones here!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations...I love chippies! Your page is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome news! big congrats, I'm so happy for you.
    Your layout is superb. love the color combo and the stichec and doodled circles.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations Lizzy. You are on a great DT with a wonderful team. I don't know how you do it :D but I am sure glad you do cause we get to see the results. Way to go! x

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a wonderful new DT for you Lizzy!! dA chipboard is really beautiful and being on a chippie team is something I've always considered a must for us layered up kinda girls...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Lizzy , congrats on your DT post you will certainly fit in with any challenge team as you have such a versatile style and of course your sparkling humour is also an asset ( no jokes) Another layout with lots to appreciate and I do !

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lizzy this is fantastic! Congrats on your new team, I am so excited for you.
    PS. I have FINALLY put the link up for the sketch (I was away on hols) so make sure you pop back over and link it up xxx
    http://scrappycanary.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/october-sketch-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)