About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Wednesday, 29 October 2014

A BLING BOX!

Hullo my scrappy friends! Today I'm up over at OFF THE RAILS with a look at my scrapping 'bling' box I made look pretty! Here's a 'before' shot..
if you'd like to see an 'after' - then pop on over & take a peek:):)
Almost the end of the month.....have you joined in with our Popalicious challenge?
Here's the link, & remember, you can do OTP, cards or LOs!
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

11 comments:

  1. very cool! off to have a look..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay so intrigue!!! hope you're doing great buddy! off to see! HUGS X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a great time! I will look forward to seeing the transformation of your bling box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant wait to see your creation.....Thanks so much for stopping by my blog while I was away..... trying to get back to some kind of normal again.!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow....love the end result! Very Parisian and fabulous! Love it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool, Lizzy! Love the shine you created with the glue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy do you ever sleep... I am tired just visiting your blog... :D going to see what you did with them. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did something similar to your project today and thought of you all the way through! Love altering boxes! You'll see mine soon! hugs there miss lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lizzy! I am off to check it out! I agree with val - do you ever sleep? You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)