About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Sunday, 14 September 2014

Scrapki Wyzwaniowo September 2014

I reckon you really ought to join in this challenge! They've changed the rules, so this one goes all month & there are MORE prizes & they are all from the AMAZING 7 DOTS STUDIO...so I ask you, why would you NOT join in????!!!!
http://scrapki-wyzwaniowo.blogspot.com.au/
The challenge this month is to use IMAGINE as your inspiration. This is what I did:
 Added some old rub ons to the clouds....big brads....Rainbow Splendour camera...A Piece of Cake Designs flair.....
 More rub ons.......& below.....LOOM BANDS....which require IMAGINATION to CREATE....
 Isn't she THE cutest???? Slightly biased, I guess........here's a bit of an explanation of what I mean:
 And my whole page:
I would never NEVER purposefully go about creating a purple & green page...but there they were, in the photo. & it just sorta developed this way. Soooo...if the 'mojo' is there, & dictates a page...then I'll go with that!!!
Thanks so much for taking the time to look at this one ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
PS: The DIRECT link to the challenge is HERE!

19 comments:

  1. Wow...purple and green! Mind you very beautiful too. Love it Lizzy...really out of the box on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love this!! LOVING the colors and the title work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I love the way you have used those colors together, and as you said, that photo lead the way for the colors.. great little embellies too, and yes lovely photo.. June seems like a long time ago now..... sigh.. I hope your weekend is going well.. why do they go sooo fast???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved purple n green combo..different n lively :) !

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous photo and fun page. Loom bands seem to be the hot thing at the mo - I even had our almost 7 year old making one. We learned together from you tube! Mind you, it took a while to find a pattern which was for dummies!! You really have scaled the purple mountain and conquered. Love this Lizzy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, ok, I'll join in the challenge lol! Yep - the purple and green surprised me too but then again, you can make any colour combo work Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fresh and gorgeous Lizzy! This colour combo is fabulous! Love your styling, as always too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that you used purple. Great mix of colours - bright and fresh...and loom bands sure are popular! Off the check out the challenge....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great composition and interesting details! :) Thank you for joining Scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a super sweet photo. Love the page you have created - the colours look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww....she's so sweet! LOVE the purple and green combo. Glad you got to use some old rub-ons...mine are just sitting there, mocking at me for not using them..lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun and joyful page!! I love how you choose colors perfectly matching the photo. Thank you for playing along with us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for playing with us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo with this happy and colorfull project :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very fun and lovely layout! Especially I like the photo! Thanks for joining us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your purple & green looks amazing....not a colour combo I'd normally go for either, but hey, as you said....gotta go with the flow....and this REALLY works for this page. Very creative & imaginative....as is your GD in her loom banding :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. bright and fun :) Thanks for joining us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. So girly and energetic! Thank you for joining Scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the colour combo and the super design! Vibrant, fresh and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely layout! Thanks for joining us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)