About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Monday, 29 September 2014

OFF THE RAILS, GUEST DT for CRAZY MONDAY Kit Club & a JOT challenge...

Good morning! I have a post on how to use lateral thinking skills on replacing those PESKY alphas that there are NEVER enough of in those packs they sell! Just a few suggestions that might be helpful.
EG: I had all the other letters but an 's' - so I used a different one!

 For lotsa other ideas, head over to OFF THE RAILS:)
 ----------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
AND I am SOOO happy, & PROUD to announce I'm the GUEST DT for the SEPTEMBER KIT over at CRAZY MONDAY KIT CLUB, which operates out of New Zealand!
Here's the kit:
IMG_7964
NOW do you see why I am excited???!!!!
And here's sneak of what my FIRST project is like:
sept14 CM SSSH! lucas sleeping journal bag cup

For the 'lowdown' of what I created & how, click HERE
---------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, I joined in with the
 JOT CHALLENGE:
SEPTEMBERSomethingBoard
Isn't it gorgeous? And you should pop on over & check out the LOVELY DT creations! 
My take:
 Soooo:
Something floral - the photo & the LOVELY BoBunny patterned paper [thanks Lindy G!!]
Something new - the wood title & the flair [thanks Flutterby Designs!!
Something chevron - I've used wooden chevrons
Something blue - in my flair & the pp as well:)
 Would you believe I journaled with a white pen....& as it dried it went pink! Obv 'meant to be'...serendipity is GOOOD!!!!
 The butterflies were wood, that I've covered with pp & the wooden title & chevrons have been given a coat of gesso...
A closie of the bottom cluster.....LOOOOVE the Flutterby flair. Love flair. You noticed??!!!!!
So, that's it from me ~ Happy Scrapping one & all:)
'JOT' LO GOODIES FROM & THANKS TO:
Flutterby Designs

19 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee that wood grain, the photo and the chevrons!! And loving the sneak .. CONGRATS on the GDT!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy as usual...so love these :) Congrats on the GDT, simply fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy Busy Lizzy! Love each one.. and I love hibiscus too.. I have a few in the garden and in pots.. just have to watch they get frosted, but usually come back ok!! off to check out the other sites.. well done on your guest gig too.. have a great monday.. and I have managed to scrap the photo of us too.. hope you like the layout.. lots of fussy cutting...!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the GD spot.....and such a beautiful page too! I love that flower shot...I haven't seen a hibiscus so double! A prefectly soft and pretty, pretty page! The journalling so super too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely hibiscus! A beautiful page, Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely hibiscus! A beautiful page, Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..ts Gorgeous..I too loved the woodgrain and lovely flower photo over it (I have smaller variety of this hibiscus :) ) !

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Lizzy....You have been a busy bee.... going to check out the other sites to see what you have been up to. Congrats on the GDT gig :D and I love the Jot challenge. Your layout is just so beautiful I love the papers you used... I love hibiscus and my son has loads in his new garden cant wait to take pics. These doubles are just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats first of all on that Guest Spot - what a great name for a kit club! I'm loving that Jot Challenge page: that mood board has been on my mind and I'd love to get a chance to make a page for it myself. Yours is just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lizzy what a beauty of a flower , my green fingers only seem to extend to herbs and the odd veggie , i never have much luck with flowers.Love the journaling on the .wood grain paper it gives it a graffiti type effect. Congrats on your GDT

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your page Lizzy & wow what a beautiful Hibiscus! They grow prolifically here & I love them!! Congratulations on the GDT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the GDT Stint! Gorgeous layout my friend! Awesome... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That kit is a bit nice, as is what you did with it :) and love the second one as well. Your Mum sounds like mine with the green thumb and you have to love serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  14. That JOt layout is just stunning Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic, awesome and supercool work Lizzy. Congrats on your DT spot, i absolutely adore this page :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the GDT Lizzy!! So well deserved!! Loooove your entry for the Jot challenge ... absolutely stunning page! Love the wood grain background and that gorgeous hibiscus just jumps off the page. Magic!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooooh I love your page for the JOT challenge Lizzy, it's brilliant - you do find such a lot of fun challenges, you're an inspiration! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. No way! That is a hibiscus! I was super curious! Congrats on the team! Rock star! And love that JOT page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great layout! Thanks for joining in with the Jot Something Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)