About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Scrap Our Stash August Challenge

Hi there! Would you believe this is my THIRD attempt at joining in over at SCRAP OUR STASH!?
No, not because I ripped 'em up ---you know me better than that!
Because I kept using the wrong criteria. And it's EASY stuff - just use a SELFIE & either a pre-made or packaged frame from your stash......initially I thought 'selfie' would mean a photo taken of oneself....then the penny dropped....it's one taken of oneself BY oneself.
Oops.
Then I forgot the frame.
Sooo FINALLY....& it's lucky it doesn't have to be a 'self selfie'.......I did check THAT one!!!!! Cos otherwise I'd be doing attempt #4!!!!!
Anyways, I've done this:
Lookee at that paper.....seriously in lurvvvvvve...Crate Paper from the Citrus Twist kit.....my frame is a Silly one I'd made ages ago, from cereal packaging......
 I kept this one simple [well, for me, I mean...]....took my inspiration from the amazing Els Brige....& I thought I'd try & do some more 'artsy', 'European' flavoured closies as well!!!!
 The glassine bag with the string is where I have popped my journaling. WILL write it once I talk to Alex & Neri & find out about this pic, which I nicked off FB!!!
 Maggie Holmes metal studs......YUUUMMMMM!!!!

 And below, WOOD sequins.....!!!!!
Did I succeed with the European thing?!!!
Thanks for looking ~ I hope this inspires you in one way or another:)
Lizzy ♥♥♥

16 comments:

  1. Another lovely Cas layout (see I am getting with the lingo) Love the frame and all the layers behind the photo and the glassine bag for journalling. Not sure what the European thing is , but love the close ups

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! I hate when I get a challenge wrong! I loveeeeee your end result!! I love love love that frame and the wood grain!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally beautiful page Lizzy! Love it looks perfect to me! And Facebook can provide the photos that one requires from time to time Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Lizzy - I can't see a thing wrong with the selfie. Love the background paper and the metal thingys. Hmmm - I know I have some glassine bags somewhere in my tip...I think this a new fave for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You third attempt is Fab Lizzy..I know how bad we feel when get them wrong initially..:( ! I loved the pp layering beneath the photos look lovely and the little tidbits..WOW !

    ReplyDelete
  6. European, yes :) It's beautiful!

    I love that paper..the same paper from the same Citrus Twist kit is what I used for my Just Married page last week. Wish I had some more

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet, sweet page, I'm positive they won't mind your photo use :) Wonderful layers behind the pic and yes, I think you've got the European thing down!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous page, Lizzy. The layering in behind the pic is fabulous and the colour combo looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it. It's soft and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very cool layout and I can't believe you tackled it three times. Hats off I would have ditched it by then I am sure. :D Love the selfie. Cute looking couple and you can see that is your boy ;) Lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job! This is beautiful!! Love the light colours & sequins & think your frame is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. As they say, 3 times' a charm! This layout is gorgeous Lizzy! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 3rd time lucky :-P so very pretty too...and look flowers! I love the sprinkling of sequins and triangle studs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that rustic feel, here.


    ~Robin Redd
    Scrap Our Stash DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful page. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your page!!!!Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)